Interships 8 (Adventures In Hosu)

インターンシップアー

Izuku called upon his quirk.

"One For All: Full Cowling!"

"Full Cowling, eh? Nice name."

"Thank-" izuku was interrrupted by a kick to his back.

He turned around to see what hit him but was kicked on the back of the head. next was his elbow, then knee, then back again.
Izuku noticed the white foam appearing around him, the same when you see jets flying in the sky. He focused on his surrounding and moved just in time to dodge a kick at his back (for the third time). he was Gran Torino smiling at him with his leg extended.

"Good, I thoughtyou were letting me use you as a punching bag."

"Well, you're kicking, so that doesn't apply here."

"Don't get smart with me!" Torino blurred out of his sight.

trusting his instincts, again, Izuku jumped over the old man sliding to where he was, going for a flying kick. He then moved out of the way of kick, but Gran Torino bounced of the walls to redirect himself at Izuku once again. izuku dodged, and dodged and dodged.

They spent several minutes dancing around. Gran Torino flying eveywhere and Izuku moving out of his way.

"Is running away all you can do?"

Izuku went in for a punch, but Torino was faster than expected.

"That's all you got? What's the percentage you're using anyway?"

"5%"

"Only 5%?! That's too weak! I want you to be able to use at least 10% when the internship is over!"

"W-What? but isn't that askig for too much?"

Torino stopped jumping around and stood infront of Izuku.

"Look here, kid. Every user has to cultivate the One For All for the next to have a stronger one. Also, when fighting a force like 'All For One', you need all the strength you can get!"

".........'All For One'?"

Torino's pupils dilated.

"Don't tell me he didn't tell you."

"Who, All Might? Tell me what?"

"You don't know who All For One is?"

"No?"

Torino sighed.

"When we're done here, you and I will have a long chat."

Izuku was worried, who was this All For One? Why was the name the same as One For All?

'I'll find out later.....Now...'

Izuku sent a kick to gran Torino who dodged it.

"Good, I thought you were going to let the villain attack you first."

"Of course not! It's best to attack when they're distracted!"

Torino smirked and increased his speed.

"Let's see how you fair when you can't see me!"

Izuku looked around. All that he was able to see were air trails moving all around the room.

'Even that which can't be seen can be defeated....Take Hagakure for example...'

Izuku stood stil and strained his senses. He pumped up the percentage of One For All to 7%, the highest he can reach without his body exploding, and ducked. Gran Torino flew over him, but changed trajectory and kicked Izuku on the head, causing the student's face to meet with the floor.