Sports Festival ٤.١

In one of the empty rooms in UA, those that were reserved for those who were among the 4 teams that were qualified to participate in the final event of the sports festival, was Izuku. He was sitting on a chair, infront of him a table. On the other side of the table sat another person on another chair. This person was Hisashi Midoriya.

"So, what did you want to talk about, dad?" asked Izuku.

"I have to leave. I was able to stay here to watch the second event, but my break is over. I'm heading back to Hosu incase Stain made an appearance."

"I understand. Thank you for sticking around."

"No problem, son! But really, you were amazing out there! That last explosion was really powerful, and the way you used your team's quirks to make an escape from the cluster when they attacked you was great! You'd make a fine hero in the future, I know it!"

"Heh, thanks dad! Good luck!"

Hisashi stood up and made his way to the door, he ruffled Izuku's hair before leaving.

  Izuku sighed. He recalled the announcement of the last event.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

"WELL, NOW THAT WE'RE DONE WITH THE CAVALRY BATTLE, TIME TO MOVE ONTO THE NEXT EVENT!" notified Mic.

The crowd became silent as everyone gave him their undivided attention.

"IT'S NOW TIME FOR THE EVENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! EVERY YEAR THERE'S ALWAYS AN EVENT WHERE STUDENTS FIGHT EACH OTHER, WETHER IT IS THE 1ST, 2ND OR 3RD EVENT DOESN'T MATTER! THIS EVENT, LADIES AND GENTS,  IS THE ONE ON ONE TOURNAMENT!"

The crowd roared with enthusiasm.

"AS THE NAME IMPLIES, A STUDENT IS GOING TO FIGHT ANOTHER STUDENT. THE WINNER ADVANCES ONTO THE NEXT STAGE WHILE THE LOSER IS DISQUALIFIED! THE USE OF QUIRKS IS ALLOWED AND ALL, BUT NO SERIOUS LONG LASTING INJURIES ARE ALLOWED, THAT'S WHY WE HAVE CEMENTOSS AND MIDNIGHT OVERLOOKING THE FIGHTS! TO WIN, YOU EITHER MAKE YOUR OPPONENT GIVE UP, THROW THEM OUT OF THE RING OR PLATFORM OR WHATEVER IT IS, OR JUST KNOCK THEM UNCONSCIOUS! EASY, RIGHT?!"

Some students nodded their heads.

"THE MATCHES/FIGHTS/BATTLES ARE AS FOLLOWS-"

He was cutoff by Ojiro raising his hand. Yes, he was somehow able to see it from his box.

"What is it?" asked Midnight who was standing on the stage.

"I'd like to forfiet." said the tail quirk user.

"That's fine, but may I know why?"

"...Everything that happened through the cavalry battle...I can't remember it clearly...I cannot accept to be qualified for the next round as I am not so sure of if I deserve to be here..."

"Accepted! Then, we're going to have to choose someone to take your place. We'll pick one randomly." stated Midnight.

A minute later, Monoma was chosen to take Ojiro's place.

As it turns out, another student also forfieted, allowing Shiozaki to qualify as well.

"NOW THAT WE'RE DONE, THE MATCHES ARE:

MIDORIYA IZUKU VS SHINSO HITOSHI

TODOROKI SHOTO VS SERO HANTA

KAMINARI DENKI VS SHIOZAKI IBARA