Sports Festival Finale ໕

僕のヒーローアカデミア

Everyone was watching with horrified epressions as Bakugo Katsuki's body exploded, the white flash blinding everyone around, powerful enough for even those watching from their homes to see it. The flash started to dim and shrink, and the spectators noticed the pieces of charred cement and the remains of pink gas around the arena; Cementoss and Midnight did try to stop this, afterall.

"I-I-I DON'T...I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! I-IS HE REALLY...." a few tears were starting to form behind Present Mic's glasses. Some people in the crowd already broke down, crying rivers. Two of them were Bakugo Mituki and Midoriya Inko, as one was his mother and the other was a person who knew Katsuki since he was born. Even the heroes, pros or not, didn't expect this to happen. The stadium was silent, save for the sounds of crying and screaming with grief. No-one uttered a word, only looking at the spot still shinning with bright light covering what they expected to be the corpses of two teenagers.

"......Wait," came Aizawa's voice, drawing everyone's attention, "it isn't over yet. The light is shrinking, not fading. This isn't a natural occurance."
The populas looked at the glowing liht with hope. They noticed that light was indeed shrinking, all of it coming back to one spot. It kept on doing that even as Bakugo's body was shown to passed out.

"T-THAT'S BAKUGO! HE'S UNHARMED! HOW?! ERASER, WAS THAT YOUR DOING?"

"Of course not. I can't use my quirk from here. It looks like someone either has a nullification quirk or an absorption quirk."

"SOMEONE HERE HAS SUCH A QUIRK?"

"......Midoriya might have one."

"WHAT?"

The audience gasped as the light was shrunk enough to see the bdoy of Midoriya. However, they were surprised to see a body made of purple rocks and magenta crystal. The light finally disappeared, showing the new alien Izuku transformed into. Unexpectedly, the alien's body started glowing in different colors, aparently a side-effect of absorbing such a powerful explosion. A few cracks started appearing arpund his crystal body as he was shown to be struggling to remain standing.

 A few cracks started appearing arpund his crystal body as he was shown to be struggling to remain standing

僕のヒーローアカデミア

The hooded figure smirked under his hood.
'A Crystalsapien, too? You are full of surprises, kiddo. However, can your body handle such heat and explosive energy all at once? Just you being able to remain standing after absorbing this speaks of your strength!'
The figure kept on watching with a very content smile.

The two other figures (from a few chapters back, remember?) looked at Izuku with intruige.
"To think he can turn into a Crystalsapien! The boss would be thrilled!" commented the tiger.
"Keep it down. We might be overheard. But yes, the leader would enjoy this information. To think an alien shifter exists in this era." ordered the diamond figure.
"He even has one of my species. But would it kill him to wear some clothes? We don't exactly run around naked, we have pride, y'know!"
"You're a tiger. The only difference between you and the ones on this planet is that you are bipedal and have claws sticking out from your wrists."
"You dare compare us proud Appoplexians to these mere tigers on Earth?!"
"I said shut it."
The tiger relented and closed his mouth.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Izuku was having a great deal of difficulty trying not to shatter to pieces.
'What is this alien? It is able to handle an explosion like that....just barely.....Ugh, this is too much! I have....to...get rid....of the....energy....some.....how....'
His body kept on glowing with the rainbow colors moving. It would have looked really beautiful if his body wasn't breaking down.

"Energy.....direct....the....energy...I need...to....direct...it!" he muttered.

He pointed his arms to the open sky above him, two ultra-violet rays came out of them a pierced the space, breaking through the atmosphere with ease. Izuku wasn't happy when he noticed that the beams were still going. He expected it to take a few seconds to get rid of all of this energy. After a long while, the energy was successfully gotten rid of.

'To think it would take 2 whole minutes to get rid of all of this energy, and I was pushing as much as I could into the lasers, too! How powerful you are, Kacchan.'

The light faded out and Izuku transformed back to normal. The crowd stayed silent, just staring at the barely standing and heavily bruised and tired form of Midoriya.

"The winner of the final round, Midoriya Izuku!" yelled Midnight with a smile.

"YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

The audience immediately followed suit, cheering and yelling, clapping and crying. Izuku smiled before he let his body shut down, falling into unconsciousness and onto the floor.

"MIDORIYA COLLAPSED! GET THE MED-BOTS!"

The bots arrived and picked up both Izuku and Katsuki.

Izuku was able to open one eye and noticed a hooded figure looking at him. The figure's head rose a bit to show their face; a circular head, white and black skin, green eyes and mouth, and he could see two ears that resemble a speaker with cords connected to his body. He looked different, but Izuku clearly knew who it was.

'.......Gonzale'

He saw the alien take out a letter from somewhere and put it under the seat he was on. Izuku closed his eye.

'Why is an alien here......?'

"WELL, LADIES AND GENTS! AS AN APOLOGY FOR SCARING YOU LIKE THAT, WE'LL OFFER YOU AN OPEN BUFFET! WE'LL GIVE OUT THE MEDALS IN 2 HOURS AND THE HALF! THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!"

僕のヒーローアカデミア

The two other guys, the tiger and crustalline figure, looked at Midoriya's fallen form.
"Well, let's leave. Did you record the battles?" asked the diamond guy.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's leave. What happened to that guy?"
Both looked at where the hooded figure; Gonzale, was. There was nothing there, but they didn't express any reaction.
"Oh well, he left. Must be a stray alien." said the tiger.
"Maybe. Let's leave."
"Yes, yes, leader."
"Are you mocking me?"
"What? No, no, no!"

They both then left.