Sport Festival ١

______________________________________________________________________
|I ain't waitin' forever, dudes!                                                                                                       |
|I'll just jump into the Sports Festival...AND GIVE ME A NEW TITLE FOR THE BOOK!     |
|_____________________________________________________________________ |

   Class 1-A could be seen in a dark place, along with other classes. Right now, they were all under pressure due to the arrival of the sports festival. You heard me rightn ladies and gentlmen, the sports festival is here!
You could see Koda shivering, Shoji stretching, Kaminari sweating bullets, and other stuff!

"Dude, are you not worried?" asked Kirishima to Izuku, who was standing still.
"Huh? O-Of course I am, b-but as heroes, w-we have to get u-used to something l-like this, r-right?" stuttered our boi.
"I guess your right, let's do our best then!" said Eijirou, giving a toothy smile.

"Whatever. Deku, don't let anyone other than me beat you! Get it?" Bakugo barged into the conversation.
"Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming, Kacchan, I'll not just defeat you, I'll win the whole thing!" countered Midoriya with a cocky smile.

'He really changes attitudes fast...' thought everyone who heard and noticed how Izuku was talking to Kirishima, and how he talked to Katsuki.

Before Bakugo could fire back, the gate started to open, and Present Mic's voice could be heard:                                             (Too many 'could be's.)

"LADIES AND GENTS, YOUNG AND OLD, ADULTS AND CHILDREN, HEROES AND CIVILIANS, AND YOU MASS MEDIA! WELCOME TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL OF UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
TO BEGIN, WE HAVE THE CLASS THAT NOT ONLY FOUGHT VILLIANS, BUT DEFEATED THEM AS WELL.....CLASS 1-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The class came out, and noticed how large the crowd is. There wasn't an empty seat available, and some people had to stand just to be able to be present in the stadium. Heroes were all over the place, from Mt. Lady, Fat Gum,  and Kamui Woods, to Ryukyu, Best Jeanist, and Endeavour.

"Ugh, the nerd would start  writing about the hero-" Bakugo stopped when he saw Izuku already scribbling in a notebook, going through pages so fast that it would put Iida's quirk to shame.

In a certain section of the stadium, there were flags, horns and cheers that had 'Go Izuku!' on them, and were yelling his name.

"Woah, dude! You have fans already!" pointed out Kirishima.

"No fair! Why does he get to have fans while we don't?!" objected Mineta.

Izuku rubbed the back of his head, and then replied:
"Th-These are some of my family members and people from my neighbourhood. It seems like my cousins are here, too. Oh, Uncle Masaru and Aunt Mitsuki are here too! Kacchan! Say hello!"

Izuku pointed at two people, a woman with ash-blonde hair and red eyes and a middle-aged man of average height and build who has short brown hair similar in style to his wife and son, a short mustache and rectangular glasses. Mitsuki's aforementioned traits are shared with her son Katsuki. She maintains a youthful appearance, despite being in her late thirties, and this resulted in Mineta drooling.

"Th-That's your mom?! She's a-" he was blasted away by Katsuki.
"What's the old hag doing here?!"

"Who's the old hag you ungrateful brat?! Without me, you wouldn't have that quirk, you wouldn't even exist!"
Masaru tried to calm his wife, who was trying to go down to Katsuki using a 'shortcut', down.

"Soooo, where are your parents, Midori?" asked Mina. Izuku pointed to two people next to the Bakugo couple:

 Izuku pointed to two people next to the Bakugo couple: