Chapter 1

A stack of cardboard boxes were stacked outside the house. The house had become completely empty in a few hours after packing our things. A new house waited me in a place that nobody knew. My parents were packed some cartons in the car before being ready to go.

My brother and I were waiting in the car stressed about the new house that my dad had so much hard worked to pay the new house outside Seoul. The house was near of a city called Bucheon. All stuff were in the car and were ready to go bur before driving away, dad smiled and cheered up us.
"Let's go to our new house kids!! The new house has been waiting us for so long!!"

Mom smiled at her turn and turned around looked at the back to see our face. We were complety lost but at the same time excited. "Let's begin a new life now" She smiled at them for comforted them to worried about nothing. The car was riding and a new life was starting for us...

My name is Kim Seoyeon, we moved in a new city with my brother and parents. We were out from Seoul and were actually in the road to meet the house but the car suddenly slowed more and more.

It was been 2 hours that we were in the car and it was already the night. Nobody spoke in the car and looked at the new environnement that we didn't used to see. The weather was not really good like Seoul and it was raining a lot. Raindrops could be heard under the car like it was hail. It was dark outside and dad didn't really saw clearly but tried to follow on the GPS  but things were not going as planned. "Why the GPS doesn't work??"

Dad said trying a solution while tapping on his phone which was on the side. My brother Seojun was sleeping on my shoulder but I wasn't sleeping. "Oma...is there a problem??"

"Noo...we are almost there...don't worry Seoyeon..." She nodded and looked at me and my brother sleeping like a baby. I once looked outside but felt like the car slowed down. In the head of the car, we could see smoke going out from nowhere. Dad started to panicked and held all manipulations around the steering wheel. "Omo!! The car is not riding fast like before!!" Hearing this, my brother woke up and looked around for what's going on. We were afraid that we would have a problem but we stayed very calm and trying to find a way.

"Park in the side of the road, we will find a way" Mom said trying to stay calm. We parked on the side and dad decided to go out of the car for looking at the problem. "Stay here kids, I'm going to look outside" He was about to unlock the door but mom stopped him. "I'm going with you, I will hold you the umbrella" He sighed and nodded.

I looked at my brother and comforted him. "Don't worry, everything will be fine" I made a comforting smile and he nodded of what I was meaning. My brother is 2 years old more younger than me since we were only 2 children in the family. We were really close each other and always stayed together.

Dad opened the front of the car and smoke appeared. "I think a pipe is damaged, is there a station near here??"

"I don't know, there is nobody for helping us. We are completely somewhere in a forest which nobody is riding there"

Suddenly, a light illuminated in my eyes. I covered my eyes with my hands but tried to look what was it.
A sound like a motorcycle could be heard from far, but it wasn't like only one motorcycle but a group of person who were doing a race in the rain. Who would a race in a rain?? It was really dangerous. The group passed next of the car and looked from outside what was wrong with the car.

"Why is there a car here?? Should we look what's wrong with??" A boy with a pretty face told to his friends.

"Yes let's look" Another one responded and they all drove over the car on the side.

We were all looked over the light which made us almost blind. I was trying to look outside and saw a group of person wearing black k way . They looked like a group of mafia going out from nowhere. They were all walking online with cap. My heart was racing cause since I didn't have usually ask help from someone, I was uncomfortable for it. But this time, I thought it was a good help.

"Annyeonghaseyo, want some help??" Dad turned around and smiled back. "Ohhh annyeonghaseyo, yes is there a convenience store near here?? A pipe is damaged because of the rain"

A guy smiled and held his phone. "Yes of course there is, I will call one for searching your car ajusshi"

"Ohh thank you so much young kids"

"It's nothing, but why you guys are here in the middle of the night??"

"We move in a new house that I bought near here. But wait...should I ask why YOU guys are here in the middle of the night?? You all are young for staying outside, are you a group of gang or something like that??"

The 9 boys started to laugh after dad told. "Ohh no we aren't!!! Don't worry, my dad is a officer. I can't be in a gang's group but...why not"

Another guy tapped his head for his no sense. "I'm sorry, he is still young"

Dad laughed and they go back to their motorcycle. "Thank you once again kids" They bowed and drove away.

All motorcycle once started, they were making noise and drove away.

"Who was it??" Seojun said looking at them going away. I frowned and tried to see more clearly their face but I couldn't because of the darkness. I answered him not really sure. "I don't know....maybe kind person..."

I looked at them until I didn't see them anymore. The parents were back in the car and we waited the convenience store to come. "How are we going to do dad?? And who was it??" I asked with concern cause I was afraid of this first day which was getting bad.

"Some young kids like your age, they helped us to call a convenience store for us. Don't worry they will be there in a second" I nodded and rested my back on the seat. I thought this day would be very long...

After few minutes later of waiting, the convenience store was there and shipped us.

"Okay, all is settle. It was just a pipe who was really old and couldn't continue the road. You can go with any problem now." The convenience said.

"Thank you so much, I don't know what to do without the kids who was called you earlier"

"Anything for you. If there is other problem, call me please" He said and bowed before going. We bowed back and entered back in the car placate. "Let's go now in the new house kids, it's been a long time that it's waiting for us"

We nodded and rested our heads on the window. We have finally arrived at our destination and go out of the car. The new air, view, condition of life were different of what we thought. We were living now in a campaign which a house seems to be old. Around the house, there was some trash but it seemed to live inside with no problem.

"Appa, are you sure is it the house??" My brother asked dad worried. He gulped and looked at his son.

"Yes, don't you like it?" Seojun seemed to be really worried about dad so he decided to act like he liked.

"I like the house" He smiled and looked around the house.

I decided to explore the house without walking around like people do when they move but looking with my own eyes. I haven't said anything since we arrived in front of the house. All I could do was to accept my new life.

Time skip in the new house, everybody moved their suitcase and stuff of the car and dragged them inside. After finishing with the stuff, something got my attention and I frowned looking around inside the house. "Oma, are you sure is it a house?? Why is there so many dust and cobweb?? Normally, a new house is already clean when we move inside..." The more I looked at the house, more it was getting weird.

"Of course it's a house, we just need to do some housework" Mom said back at me. I was not really satisfied of the result but couldn't say anything of my dad's hard work.

~

"WHAT?!? Why are you doing this to me?!! Are you telling me that you stole my money and my house??"

"Sorry but I need too money. Without it we can't live. By the way, I need to go bye!!"

"W-wait!!"