Chapter 14

Author's POV

Day of funeral....it was the day that Seoyeon was going to be alone for her whole life...

The limousine which her dad and mom was inside was riding slowly behind Seoyeon who was carring her parents portrait in her hands, in each hands. It was raining this day, they were walking over the graveyard. Since it was raining, the boys were holding each umbrella. Baekhyun was covering Seoyeon and at the same him.

Once arrived at the place, everybody, family and friends were looking down and stayed quiet. Only the rain's sound could be heard. Seoyeon was looking down but wasn't crying. Her heart was hurting but she was still here to fight.

Seoyeon was at hiding in a place where nobody could see her suffer alone. The rain stopped and she decided to walk over to chill out. All this was so hard but she was strong. Nobody can beat her.

She stood up looking at the floor and was playing with her feet with peddles. Her mind was blank and she was lost. She didn't know what to do after the end of this day. She was just thought that she will be back at Seoul and live a good life. It was all she wanted.

A pair of feet came next to her and she looked up who was it. "What are you doing here alone??" It was Baekhyun.

"I wanted to be alone...to make my mind in place" She responded in a low voice and still playing with her feet.

"Should I go back??"

"No! Stay with me....." Why suddenly she wanted that he stay?? I don't know~

"Okay...." Baekhyun said and looked at her. "Why didn't you called me??" She sighed and looked down.

"Just.....I don't know...." He came over her and made her looked up at the ceiling. The cloud was going out and the sun was back. He made her looked up and smiled.

"Look at the ceiling. Isn't pretty? The sun will be back and all will be fine." She put a little smile and closed her eyes. "When you feel down just look at the ceiling. It will cheer you up" He said and looked at her.

He was admiring her while she was closing her eyes. Once she opened her eyes, he looked away feeling proud of himself to cheer her up.

"Thank you....once again. You made me feel stronger" She said looking at him. Baekhyun was the only that cheered her up since they known them.

"It's nothing. Just look at the ceiling when you feel down." He said smiling and she looked at him smiling too.

That day was the last day they saw each other........

2 years later, Seoyeon is living alone in her apartment in Seoul. All was going good, she went back to school and decided to work in Business District in Seoul. Seoyeon become the richest in Seoul and live now in a big apartment.

She is now known as the most richest in Seoul but not only, for her business of her best beauty cosmetics. Her products sales 1 millions in a month since it went out.

Seoyeon become more stronger than ever. Her attitude has changed and become more cold. But she was still the same Seoyeon. One day, she was feeling alone so she decided to flirt with some men but let them alone because they wanted her business.

She is sitting on a sofa which was in her office. She wasn't alone, 2 of her employees were here too and were showing something at a screen.

"Article of yesterday, Dispatch saw you in a restaurant with a guy. I will read you the comments.

"Seoyeon is so beautiful how can she be with him??"

"God help me!! How can they be good?? They are so a good looking together...."

"How can Dispatch can do it for them?? If I meet Dispatch one day, I will pop his eyes"

Seoyeon's hand is on her head and is looking at her employees blankely. He looks at her and suddenly stops talking because of her loud laugh.

"W-why...are you laughing Miss??" He said gulping. Seoyeon is laughing loudly and suddenly stops.

"Do they think they can beat be?? It was just a meeting for business. Really....Sue them. It's really annoying." She says.

"Yes, Miss. But, Miss...." The other employees talks.

"What??" She looks at him waiting his answer.

"I have a bad news...."

"What is it??"

"Well...yesterday in your apartment under parking someone was suspect. I mean...I don't know but he was wearing all in black and was watching your car from near. So I contacted the security but they find nothing. What should we do??"

"It's nothing. I will employ more security. Thanks for your information. See you tomorrow." She says and stands up.

They bow and she goes out with her bag on her hands.

She walks over the elevator and suddenly something pop out of her mind. "A man?? In the parking??" She frowns and the elevator is ready. "What are they talking about"

Seoyeon goes to her car and rides back at her apartment. What a good view. Her apartment has the best view from Seoul. She enters her passe code and takes off her shoes and looks at the shoes. "How pitiful....there are only my shoes...." She sighs and lets lazily her shoes scattered at the entrance of her door.

She switches on the lights and throws her bag on her big sofa. "What a long day....I thought I couldn't finished this day" She said while laying on the sofa.

Her heavy eyes close themself without she knew it but open them directly. "I have to take a shower before I fall asleep." She stands up and about to go in her bathroom but she sees the view of her window. A beautiful view of Seoul. She walks over the window and stands looking outside smiling before going at the bathroom.

"What a pretty view...I wish I could share this view with my family...."

-----

"You got her address?"

"Yes, her home is not far from her work. I'm actually looking at her from her apartment Sir"

"Okay, take a look at her. She is not going to go away like this. She should paid for her family did"