Chapter 18

After they eat, the boys help Seoyeon to do the dishes and go to sleep.
Seoyeon goes to do a shower and goes to sleep. Baekhyun told her that he will sleep in his secret room so she will sleep alone.

Seoyeon sleeps but suddenly a storm made her jump. She opens her eyes and her heart is beating of scare. She sits on the bed and looks around. "I wonder if he sleeps...." She sighs and does back to sleep but the storm begin to be more stronger.

Seoyeon couldn't sleep properly and she's starting to be afraid of thunderstorms of outside. Her breath become more higher and she is sweating.

Baekhyun's POV

I was doing some work in the secret room but suddenly Seoyeon pop out of my mind. "I wonder if she sleeps..." I shake my head and continue but the thunderstorms is getting to be more stronger. I sigh and put down my pen. "Why is she giving me a hard time??"

I stand up of my chair and go in my room. I open the door but see Seoyeon sweating. I went to her and touch her forehead. She is burning. I quickly went to search a towel and cold water to put on her forehead. I also take some medecine for her.

Author's POV

(Ps: From there I conjugate in the past without knowing. Im so lazy to conjugate in present so just use it. I'm sorry)

Seoyeon was getting sick. Baekhyun went to his room and saw Seoyeon sweating. He gave her some medecine and a cold towel for her. Her lips was getting more pale and her body was cold. Baekhyun put her the blanket but she was still cold.

He decided to sit next to her and taked her in his arm to have a hot temperature. He slowly made her sit and he taked her in his arms. After hours, Seoyeon was getting better but still sick. Baekhyun checked her and she was getting fine. But he slowly felt his eyes heavy and fall asleep next to Seoyeon.

The next morning, Seoyeon woke up with a headache. She hadn't lot of energy but slowly opened her eyes. She saw a body next to her and frowned. "What is he doing here? I thought he would sleep in his other room...." and saw a towel and medecine on the table next to the bed.

Baekhyun felt something moving on the bed that made him wake up. Seoyeon was slowly standing up and trying to go in the bathroom. Baekhyun turned around and stood up to help Seoyeon.

"I help you" Baekhyun held her arm and Seoyeon smiled.

"Thank you Baekhyun-ah..." She taked his arms and leaned on him. Baekhyun dragged her in the bathroom and Seoyeon lost his arms.
After finishing her routine, Baekhyun was waiting her at the door.

She smiled and teased him. "What a gentleman...." He rolled his eyes and dragged her in the living room.

"Why did you went in the room? I thought you were sleeping in your secret room" Seoyeon says as her headache was getting better.

"I was just checking you. But you were burning yesterday night" He said as he ate his breakfast. Seoyeon smiled and looked down blushing.

"Really......" She said with a cute voice blushing. Baekhyun looked up at her because of the change voice.

"What are you doing??" He said and frowned.

"Thank you...." She said as she looked up at him. Baekhyun looked at her and said nothing.

Seoyeon's POV

Did he went in the room because of me?? Plus he taked care of me yesterday.....that's so sweet from him. Why am I blushing suddenly?? Ahhh....again my heart! Stop beating!

Author's POV

After Seoyeon ate her breakfast and her medecine, Baekhyun got a call. He stood up and went outside. Seoyeon looked at him but continued what she was doing.

"Yep Suho hyung??" Baekhyun said at the phone.

"Hii Baekhyun, I have a bad new"

"What is it??"

"It's about Seoyeon, since she is popular the police search her. What should we do??"

"Don't worry, I told to my friend who works in the police. Anything else?"

"Yes, there is a another one about Seoyeon. Yesterday, I checked the CCTV and it seems like the guy's North Korea is searching her. I don't think he wants the usb.....he wants Seoyeon Baekhyun"

"I'm going to talk with my dad and you guys should come here with Seoyeon"

"Yes, we will be right here"

"Good, see you" Baekhyun hanged up and went back in the living room with Seoyeon. Seoyeon looked up at him smiling and he smiled back.

"Are you okay?" She said looking his expression. It was a faint smile.

"Yea, don't worry" She nodded without asking anything.

~

"Baekhyun, you have to go somewhere else with her. It's too dangerous" Baekhyun's dad said to him. Baekhyun went to his house and the guys were looking for Seoyeon at his house.

"Where should I go?"

"In Geoje. We own a house there. You guys can go there until we find a way . My assitants will drive you. Be careful" Baekhyun nodded and went back at this house.

Seoyeon's POV

"Why you guys are here??" I said to them. Why suddenly did they come??

"We have to check you until Baekhyun will be back" Chanyeol said.

"Really?? Did he really say it??" I said shying.

"Yea...yea...yea..." Chanyeol said back teasing me. I smiled and we spent our time by talking a lot of stuff. Suddenly, the door opened and it was Baekhyun. He sat down on the sofa and looked up at us.

"We have to go in a another place guys" Baekhyun annouced.

"Why??" I said.

"The North Korean wants to kill you Seoyeon. We need to go before they find us. I want Chanyeol, Xiumin, Sehun and Kai with me. The others, I want you take care of this house and look at the CCTV for where they are localised. I will call you when we will be there"

"Yes"

"Where are we going??" Kai said.

"In Geoje. My dad owns a house there. We don't have to bring a lot of stuff, Dad has already at the house. About guns, there is a room empty of weapons and all. No need to worry"

"Yes"

"Be ready guys. We are going tonight"