Chapter 16

They arrive at the villa in the middle of the night and Seoyeon gets out of the car. She looks around curiously and frowns but suddenly the light of outside made her froze. She froze when she sees the back of someone she knew.

"Perhaps are you....Baekhyun?" She said as she walks over him. He smirks and turns around facing her.

"Finally" He turns back at his way and Seoyeon follows him behind.

"B-but! H-how?! Why didn't I recognize you?!" She says as she was trying to catch Baekhyun from walking.

Baekhyun gides her inside and smirking. She pouts because didn't answer her.

So she couldn't stop looking around. "What is this place...?" She says herself but seems like Baekhyun heard her.

"My house"

"Your house?? Why did you drag me here??" She says as she looks around. "Why is it so big??" He sighs and takes her wrist.

He drags her upstairs in a room. "Here is where you are going to sleep" A beautiful room.

"When can I go back to my home??" Seoyeon says looking at him. Baekhyun smirks and looks around the room.

"Never"

"What?? Are you kidding me?? I'm one of the richest in Korea. People need me! In fact my factory need me!!" She says speechless. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Take a shower, do whatever you want. We will talk tomorrow. Good night"

"Ah but-" She was about to talk but he closes the door before she could talk. "Aishh" She curses herself and around the room. "What is it....the bedroom is also pretty..." She decides to look at the wardrobe but only sees man clothes.

"Who owns this room??" She said as she takes out a t-shirt and a shirt. She opens the door next to her and sees the bathroom. She enters and locks the door before taking a shower.

"Why did you drag her Baekhyun??" Suho says.

"She is Seoyeon Suho-hyung" Baekhyun replies back.

"Seoyeon?? Kim Seoyeon?!?" Sehun says almost yelling. Baekhyun makes a look at him to shut him down his voice.

"Yes, Kim Seoyeon"

"But?? How did she be her?? She is completely changed" Xiumin says.

"Yes, I thought earlier that I was dead." Sehun says pouting.

"Anyways, if she is here it's mean she is the owner's daughter of this usb. We have to be careful, she is not anybody. She is Kim Seoyeon" Kai says.

"I'm so happy that she is back. I thought she was lost" Kyungsoo says smiling.

"Yes, me too. But you know guys, she became the most richest of Korea. She even owns her cosmic beauty. Isn't she impressive??" Chanyeol says.

"Yes, really cool" Xiumin says.

"Okk okk enough." Baekhyun says.

"Btw, if she is with us, she will be a trouble for us. What should we do with her since some guy search her??" Kai says.

"She has to stay with us until....I don't know when but we have to be 24hours with her everyday. I count to you guys to keep an eyes on her."

"Like before??" Sehun says.

"Yes" Baekhyun says. They all nodded but Suho frowns.

"Where is she going to sleep?? All room are taken"

"Don't worry"

"Where is she??"

"In my room" Baekhyun says as he smirks.

.

.

Seoyeon finished to do her shower and she starts to sit on the bed. Her body is getting heavy and she looks at the clock. 5 am. She puts her head on the cushion and starts to fall asleep. It was a tiring day for her. Why suddenly is happening to her?? Because of the usb??

Baekhyun enters in the room after finishing his work and sees Seoyeon sleeping. He takes the cover and puts on her. He smiles and sighs. "Long time no see Seoyeon"

After that, he puts a cover and puts on the floor next to his bed. He lays down and sleeps on the floor next to Seoyeon.

The next day, Seoyeon wakes up by the sun on her eyes. She opens her eyes and sees her laying on the bed and sighs. "I thought it was a dream...but it wasn't" She was about to stand up but sees Baekhyun on the floor sleeping like a baby.

She smiles and puts the blanket over him before going in the bathroom. After this, she goes downstairs and meets the boys. Suho was the first to notice her. "Hii"

They all look up and see her walking over her. They all hug her at the same time that made her shy. "What's happening to you Seoyeon?? Why didn't you recognize us??"

"Huh...I don't know either..." She says smiling. She is too happy to see them. "It's been a long time"

"Shall we eat the breakfast?? You must be hungry" Lay says and she nods. They all go sit around the table and begin to eat. Seoyeon was laughing until someone appears not to her. "You scared me" She says calmly.

"Baekhyunn-ah, what is this face??" Chanyeol says letting a little laugh.

"My back is hurting...." He says as he is in pain and puts his hands on his back. 'Not my fault' Seoyeon thought and continues to eat.

After the breakfast, the guys looks at the usb over the TV of the living room. Seoyeon could see what was. Sehun checks the usb and there is proofs inside. "It's the good one. I will transfert this to my dad." Baekhyun says.

"But what is it??" Seoyeon says interupt them.

"Some proofs" Baekhyun says shortly before going upstairs. Seoyeon stays on the living room and all go out except Sehun.

"Noona, you know yesterday I thought I will die because of your vase." Sehun says showing his head.

"Ohh sorry. I didn't know it was you guys. I'm really sorry Sehun. And why did you guys came to my house suddenly?? Did you know I live there??"

"Of course we knew it. And for your information, we came for this usb. Baekhyun's dad is searching this usb for a revange of some guy because they sales weapons from North Korea."

"Why is that so??" She said curiously and approching near Sehun. He comes near to and whispers at her ears.

"I heard that they wanted to kill someone but I don't know whom"

"Really?!" Seoyeon says. He nodded and puts down his laptop.

"That's why this mission is very dangerous. This person could be here" When Seoyeon hears this, her eyes widened.

"What to do??" She says. Sehun raises his shoulder and goes out. "Where are you going??"

"In my room. I need some rest" He says as he goes upstairs. She sighs and stays alone in the living room.

"When will I go back to my house?? Why am I here??" She says as she looks around her.