Chapter 22

One day left and the appointement was the next day. All the boys were prepared and they even came here. It was such a released that they were all fine. Now what I was afraid was if something wrong will happen. I knew how to use weapons but I didn't used all the time.

I was in the room and the night was coming. More the night was coming more the hour passed and my heart was stressing. I was standing up looking outside when I felt arms around my waist that made me a little startled.

"What are you doing??" He said as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled hearing him.

"Nothing..." I said and turned around to face him. I looked at his pretty eyes which were looking at mine. Everytime he was staring at me, I couldn't tcontrol myself but to say how lucky I am to have him. I looked at him and ruffled his hair which were on his forehead.

He looked at me waiting to hear something from me but I didn't know what to say. I was just wanting him and his friends to be safe. "Are you okay Seoyeon-ah?? You seem not well..." Baekhyun said as he put his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine..." I said as I put down his hand from my forehead smiling. "It's just...I'm worried..."

He did a comforting smile and hugged me tightly. His hug missed me and everytime he was doing this, I was feeling that I was in security.

I hugged back feeling his arms on my back. "Nothing will happen, the principal is that you are safe until he will disappear." He said as he kissed my forehead. As he did, I closed my eyes and hugged him again. To be sure he will be fine tomorrow.

.

.

It was the day. 3 AM was the hour to leave with the bodyguards of the house. Before leaving, Baekhyun and his members made sure all was okay. I wore a black leather jacket and a jean. After all was settled, the bodyguards were waiting me in the car.

Before I entered inside, I turned around facing Baekhyun and his members equipped by weapons. "Be careful Seoyeon-ah" I nodded at him and did a last hug.

"You too....don't get hurt with your members and come back safely" It was my last sentence before I get inside.

Baekhyun closed the car's door and I was ready to go back in Seoul as he told me.

Throw back

"We need you to go back in Seoul and stay with my parents until we get back. Do you understand?? If we don't get back at 7am call this number" He gave me piece of paper which wrote a number.

"Who is it??" I said.

"Secret agents who work for the government. They have been looking for him for several years but couldn't find him. Only us find him."

"Then what should I do next??"

"You tell them the address of the appointement. They will help us and could catch him. Can you do it??" He said as she put his hand on mine.

I nodded slowly as he smiled. "Thank you. You are strong. You can do it" As he said he hugged me and we fell asleep.

As he said, I needed to do it. We were ready to go and the car drove away. As the car drove away, I looked at him until he wasn't on my sight. Once he wasn't, I turned around and sighed. Ready to go back in Seoul.

Baekhyun's POV

We were ready to go and the meeting was at 6 am. All the boys were ready and we started to drove away once Seoyeon was gone. I sent her to my parents to be safe. It was the only things I could do.

After that, we were in front of the appointement. It was in an abandoned factory. The perfect place to kill him. Well not really kill him, but to inject him sleeping pills on him until we send him to the government.

"15 mins left" Chanyeol said as he checked the time.

"Be ready" I said. It was now time to go out in front of him. To finish this. We went out of the car with the boys and the mafia's group. We were a lot of guy.

We began to enter and a man came over us. He dragged us in a hallway and he was there. The North Korean. "Welcome here, I thought there was only my loyal customer but it seems like he dragged people" He said as he smirked.

"Let's get it straight. Is it was you search??" I said as I shower him the usb. His eyes widened and he looked at me.

He did a sign to one of his man and taked the usb from my hand. He put inside a computer and it was exactly was he search. He looked back at me frowning and stood up from his chair. "Who are you??"

"Nobody"

As I said, I began to put out my gun in the air and shooted on him as the boys did the same.

.

.

Seoyeon's POV

As I reached Baekhyun's parents house, they all greeted me as I stayed on the living room. I sat on the sofa until Baekhyun's dad spoke. My hands formed a ball in stress.

Mr. Byun noticed her hands and comforted her. "Please drink some tea. Everything will be fine" He said as a maid placed a cup of tea in front of me.

"Thank you..." I said as I take sip the tea slowly. "Perhaps Mr Byun and Mrs Byun....Do you know my dad?" I asked them to be sure. He smiled as I mentioned my dad.

"I know him very well Seoyeon-ssi. He was my bestfriend or more than that. It was like a brother to me." As he said, I nodded slowly.

"The day when he passed away, my heart broke, it was like I lost my brother. I was at the ceremony this day, I saw you. When I saw you, I felt pain in my heart. You lost your parents and your brother. It must have been hard for you" When he said this, I looked down.

"But when I heard the North Korean was back, I knew he will attack you that why I send Baekhyun to your house this day." He said as his wife continued.

"Seoyeon-ssi, we consider you as our daughter. And we hope you consider us as your parents too. All we did were for you. To protect you. And we know that Baekhyun and you love each other." When I heard love, I looked up at them. I was about to speak but she cut me.

"Do you really love him Seoyeon-ssi??" I looked at her and my eyes were getting tearing. I didn't know why. They looked at me waiting me a answer.

"I do love him....a lot Mrs. Byun" As I said, they smiled. She grabbed my hand and thanked me. I thought I was wrong to love him but it was the reverse.

"Thank you a lot Seoyeon-ah" She smiled and I smiled back.

"But right now he is in danger. What should we do?? I can't let him with his members" I said.

"I'm sure he is doing well Seoyeon-ssi" Mr. Byun said.

"But they want me, not him. He is in danger with his members. I have to go there Mr. Byun. I need to protect him as he did to me" Mr. Byun sighed and looked down. Like he was searching a way. Once he looked up again to me, his answer had understood my thought.

"I will let you go but you have to go with my bodyguards. But you have to be careful. It's a dangerous place"

"Thank you a lot"

"Be ready in 5 minutes" He said as I nodded ready to join Baekhyun at the appointement. I wasn't going to let him alone to protect me. I needed him and he needed me.

After 5 minutes, I jumped in the car with bodyguards. "Be careful Seoyeo-ssi" They said as I bowed before drove away.