Chapter 2

It was almost midnight and the night in Bucheon was very cold. We didn't really finished to move all stuff but Seojun and I were finished to unpacking our and it was time to eat. Mom cooked a very good meal for us and we were dying of hunger. "Kids come here!! Eat!!"

We were all sit around a small table and began to eat but someone was missing. "Where is dad??" Seojun noticed there is not dad.

"I will go get him" I said while standing up of the table. "Where is dad...." I opened every door but he was nowhere. "Where god is he??" I looked at the door and there were not his shoes. "Maybe he is outside" I took my shoes and opened the door very lightly without doing noise and there was he "App-" I was about to call him but he was on the phone. He appeared like very angry and lost.

"WHAT?!? Why are you doing this to me?!! Are you telling me that you stole my money and my house??"

"W-wait!!"

"Who is he talking with??" The person hung up and I saw dad moving near of the door. I quickly hid behind a wall to not to be seen. I didn't know why I was hiding but something wasn't right with this house. Hearing this made me confused. Is there something wrong with the house?? After hearing dad opening the door, I stood outside before enter inside. Once enter, I sat on the table. "Seoyeon-ah, where did you go?? Why did you take so long??" I gulped and looked at dad and mom. "Nothing..." I said and began to take my chopstick and ate.

It's been only 4 hours that we were here and I already had a bad feeling. I didn't know why but after hearing dad on the phone yelling and now smiling, it couldn't get out of my head. I didn't know if I should tell to my mom or Seojun or only talk with dad. I didn't know what to do...I was so lost...

After eating the dinner, Mom and I cleaned the plate before going to sleep.

After a long night passed in Bucheon, everyone were awake except me. All night I was thinking about dad and couldn't sleep very well. So now I was still sleeping and Seojun decided to woke me up. "Seoyeon...wake up" I opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes. I nodded and sighed before wake up.

~

Time skip to the next day and it was the day to go in the new school. We were on our way to go and Seojun and I weren't at the same class but we ate together at the meal. "Be careful and call me if you have a problem" I said before going inside my new class and he nodded. Once I entered in the class, everyone looked at me suprised to have a new student.

"Guys!! A new student is going to be in this class, please be kind with her!!"
The teacher did a quick intro but she told me to introduce myself more.
"Let's learn what is your name and where are you from??"

"Hello, my name is Kim Seoyeon..." Everyone beggin to react to my pretty face and yelled. "And I'm from Seoul" I said and once again everyone were getting more surprised of me. What a person from Seoul is doing in Bucheon?? It was the question of all student were asked. I wasn't surprised and looked at the teacher. The teacher nodded and said to sit next a boy called Suho.

Suho got up of the chair to find my seat next to him. He appeared very happy to have a new student next to him and started a conversation with me. "Annyeong, I'm Suho and it's my friend Baekhyun" Suho tapped his friend's head to present to me and his head raised up. The guy called Baekhyun, looked at her and rested his head on his arms back after looking at me.
Why this guy is talking to me?? Ahh maybe because his father owns this school and too a worker with the korean president. I looked at him and nodded before looking at the teacher.

It was the end of the lesson and now it was time to eat. Seojun was already on the table with his plate and I wasn't wanted to eat so I just going to sit with my brother. She was about to join her brother but saw a boy spat on his plate and throwed him on the floor.

The boy kneeled in front of Seojun and was about to slap him but I taked a brick of milk and speared on the head of the boy with no mercy. "Yah!!" The boy screamed while turning around to face me. I came to my brother and stood him up. "Who are you?!! The Seoul one?!?" I took my brother behind me and the boy came over me. I looked deadly at him and his hand was in the air ready to slap my face. The boy was about to slap me but a group of boys came and started beating him. My eyes widened and took a step back.

"Don't your parents learn you to not slap girls?!?"

"Yah, it's not your business, let me do it-" He took a step to come over us again but a another guy stopped him by taking his arms hardly.

"Don't come over them again, don't you know who I am??" The guy of earlier said warning him and his 2 friends. "If you do again my dad will call your parents and you could go in jail with your parents or should I say more cause my dad is working with the president??"

The boys took step back and rubbed his hair in frustration. "I'm not finished with you guys" He walked away with his friends and I was still here with my brother in my arms.

The group of boys turned around and asked me. "Are you guys are okay??" I nodded and looked at the 9 boys.

"Thank you..." I said with a weak voice and dragged Seojun away. I was so shy at this time, it was the first time that someone was helping me or should I say a group of boys?? They were all here in front of me like bodyguard. The guy called Suho smiled back and nodded.

"We should take a eyes on him until now or else he will do something bad on them" Suho told his 8 friends and they nodded. Because of what happened and the condition of the weird guy and his troup, Suho decided to take a eyes on them. "By the way who is she?? I never seen her before" Sehun said scanning me.

"Her name is Kim Seoyeon, she's from Seoul" Suho answered back Sehun. "Ohhh Seoul..." They all surprised from her hometown that their mouth werr openned.

~

"I told you be careful, why did you not listen to me??"

"I'm sorry...I didn't do it on purpose..."

"You need a lesson for your mistake. Take off your clothes"