Chapter 13

Author's POV

They helped Chanyeol to bring the pastor in the car. The woman wasn't stopping to yell in the car so they decided to inject her too. What a good equipement.

"Where are my parents??" Seoyeon asked the boys.

"They are still at the basement. We should bring them at the hospital for their health. We don't know what this pastor did to them" Baekhyun said and I nodded.

"I called the police, they will be here in a time" Sehun said.

"Okayy, good."

Few minutes later, the ambulance and the police arrived at the house and directly took the victim inside. When Seoyeon waited outside, the ambulance took her parents in the truck, Seoyeon warned Baekhyun.

"Baekhyunn-ah, I will go with them" Seoyeon and entered in the truck of the ambulance.

"Suho take care of everything." Baekhyun said to Suho and went too in the truck. Seoyeon looked at her side and saw Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?"

"I will go with you" Baekhyun said.

"Thank you" Seoyeon did a smile and the ambulance began to drive off. They arrived at the hospital and Baekhyun, Seoyeon helped to push the bed.

"Please wait outside. We will call you" The nurse told us and we stopped outside waiting. Seoyeon sighed and her eyes began to form tears. Baekhyun noticed and put her in his arms.

"It's okay. They will be fine. Don't cry" Baekhyun said. He was trying to confort her bt putting her in his arms. Seoyeon held her tears like Baekhyun told her and said.

"Thank you...I-I don't know how to thanks to you..."

"No need. Helping is our job" He said back and Seoyeon took off of his arms.

"By the way...don't you have something to tell me??" She told him. Baekhyun smiled and made her sit down.

"Huh...how to say it? We...um...the boys and me are...kind like...huh..."

"Mafia?" Seoyeon said.

"Nope"

"Bad person??"

"Nope"

"Then...what are you??" Seoyeon said curious.

"Like my family is working with law, we are bodyguard and at the same time spy. So that's why you saw us with guns."

"And why didn't you told me??"

"I was afraid that you will scare about us but I saw that you was having too a gun" Baekhyun said back smirking. "Why do you have this??"

"For my security, it's my dad's gun" She said back.

"You should be careful with. It's not a toys." Seoyeon nodded and the doctor went out of the room that made them stand up.

"How are them doctor?" Seoyeon said.

"This person who was doing this trafic almost damage their organ but thanks to you you did quickly. But we need to take a look at them for few days because he gave them drug. We want to be sure that nothing will happen." After he said this, he gone and Seoyeon sighed.

"Ealier at the basement, I saw the same bottle of drugs. It was him." Baekhyun said. Seoyeon nodded and sat down on the chair. "Seoyeon-ah...."

"Yes??"

"In fact...your dad's the bestfriend of my dad" Seoyeon looked up at him surprised.

"Really??"

"Yes, they are bestfriend. My dad was working as a bodyguard with yours in Seoul but then your dad went to Japan"