Chapter 17

Back at the house of Baekhyun's parents. Baekhyun's mom goes in the living room to join his husband worried. She sits in front oh him and frowns. "Are you okay??" She says worried.

"Yes, don't worry." He says back. She sighs and looks back at him.

"I heard that Seoyeon is in Baekhyun's house. Is she alright? It's been so long that we didn't see her. Why suddenly is she there?"

"I needed a usb which was in her house that's why"

"Everything will be okay right??" He sighs and looks down.

"I heard Baekhyun likes her...." Baekhyun's mom smiles and puts her hands on his shoulder to convince him.

"Baekhyun never did any mistake about love. Trust me, he is doing well even it's your bestfriend's daughter"

"I hope she will not be in danger because of us"

~

Seoyeon goes upstairs and enters in Baekhyun's room because she was bored. She begins to look around the room and something caught her attention. "What is it...." She takes the photo which was on the table and looks. A family picture.

She carefully takes it and looks. She didn't know that she is smiling in front of the photo. "It makes me think of my family....Seojun, Dad and Mom..." She says whispering and puts down back on the table.

Her smiles disappears and a tears falls. She quickly wipes her tears. "Stay strong Seoyeon-ah" She says herself before turning around.

In the other side, the man is still searching the usb in Seoyeon's house. "Where could it be?? And where is the woman??"

"Nothing about her sir. We checked the apartment but nothing. Nobody said that they saw her around."

"Did you check the CCTV?"

"Yes, sir. It seems like someone tracked the CCTV. We can see anything on it" The man sighs angry and says.

"Let's find the woman first"

.

.

.

Baekhyun was in a room and checked his work done. Suddenly, he got a call from his mom. "Hii"

"What's going on??"

"Nothing mom"

"Seoyeon is there right??"

"Y-yes...why??"

"Is she okay??"

"Yes..."

"Take care of her Baekhyun-ah...I count on you. She is not anybody."

"Yes mom. Don't worry. I will"

After a little conversation, Baekhyun sighs and thinks about Seoyeon. "What is she doing...." He got up of his chair and goes in his room but sees nobody. Then, he goes downstairs but still nobody. Baekhyun starts to search her when suddenly a voice made his turn around.

"What are you doing??" Seoyeon says as she looks at him curious. Baekhyun sighs and closes his eyes. "What's wrong??" She says as she walks over him.

"Nothing...where did you?"

"Huh....in the toilet...." Seoyeon says hesiting. He sighs again and she comes in front of him. "Why? You were looking for me??"

"No...." She frowns and pouts at the same that made her cute and caught his attention. He suddenly look away and walks in the kitchen. Seoyeon looks at him and follows him.