Chapter 11

Another day came and she was going out of your room. She looked up and saw Baekhyun going out too. Seoyeon was suddenly feeling shy. Why that's so??

"Good morning..." She said awkardly.

"Good morning Seoyeon" He said back smiling and went downstairs. Once he went downstairs, she started to beat her head with her hand in frustration.

"Aish...I must be crazy! Why am I acting like this?!" She then go downstairs like always eating breakfast but this time she felt uncomfortable. Why is that's so?? Because Baekhyun was always looking at her.

Even if she noticed him, he kept look at her and smirked. She frowned and looked away. "What's wrong with you?!" She said and looked at Baekhyun.

"Nothing...why??" He said smirking. She sighed and her head was boiling. "What's wrong with him really...." She said whispering to herself. Fortunately, there wasn't her mom. She went to shop.

Once finished to eat, Baekhyun went to his secret room and Seoyeon stayed in the living room watching the kdrama Crash Landing On You.

(PS: You guys should watch this! It's really good!! Just saying this!)

Suddenly, Seoyeon  thought about her phone. "Where did I put my phone??" She paused the drama and went to search her phone in the house. She went in the room and in the living room but there wasn't. "Where is it..."

Back at the room, she saw a door at the corridor. She didn't noticed this room since she was arrived but this time it caught her eyes. "What is this room..."She said and went near of the door.

Then Seoyeon thought about what Baekhyun told her. "No...I shouldn't open the door." She said but it was a another room. Who cares but she didn't take the risk to open it because it wasn't your house and Baekhyun maybe will be mad. She looked up and down at the door and went downstairs.

She sighed and sat again at the sofa. "Where did I put my phone?? I thought it was on the table...." She frowned but continued her drama.

Baekhyun's POV

When we were eating, I slowly took Seoyeon's phone. I need to know who she is. I thought that I already saw her somewhere....but not sure. I quickly went to my secret room and opened her phone. Luckily, there wasn't pass code. I went to her photos and there are some photos of her and her brother. I'm so sad that she lost her brother.

I searched and searched on her phone and founded something. It was a photo of her parents....her dad....I thought that I knew his dad. "That's right!!" I said and stood up of my chair yelling. "I know I know him!! It's Mr.Kim!! My father's friend!!" I was speechless. How can he be her father?? I thought he went to Japan.

"Woah...I need to tell to dad...but not now, I will later" I smiled and went downstairs.

Author's POV

Seoyeon was peacefully looking at the drama until she heard a noise. She looked and saw him. She quickly turned your head back at the TV and did that she didn't hear him.

He looked at you and went to sit on the table which was behind the sofa. Seoyeon didn't care about him and Baekhyun slowly put the phone back on the table without she knew it. And he went in the kitchen for searching something to drink.

Many hours passed and she was still looking at the drama. What should she do until she will have your parents back?? Nothing but only watch drama like right now. Baekhyun's mom was back but Seoyeon didn't heard her because she fell asleep on the sofa.

Once Baekhyun's mom went back, she tidied up the shopping in the kitchen and went to the secret room to see Baekhyun. She had something to tell to him. She knocked and went inside. Baekhyun looked up from his work and saw her mom. "What are you doing??" She asked him.

"Work like always. Why??" He said back looking back at his papers.

"Just asking" She smiled and went near him. "Did you tell her about us??" Baekhyun looked at her and shooked his head.

"No..." He said.

"That's why the other day she didn't understand...I hope you will tell her soon but not now" She said smiling.

"But you know mom..."

"What??"

"Her dad is dad's friend...Mr.Kim..."

"Really?? I thought he went to Japan!! That's a good new!! Omo!! So you tell me her parents are in danger?!?" He nodded.

"Omo!! You should save them!! It's your dad's bestfriend!!" She said surprised.

"Don't worry. I will with my friends." He said and she hugged him. "Luckily I have a son like you. Do your best don't be hurt with your friends okay??" He nodded and she gone. Baekhyun sighed few second and went back what he was doing.

~

Baekhyun had finished to do his work and went downstairs. It was late and thought everybody went to sleep but he saw the TV still on ans thought it was her mom who didn't turn off. He went to turn it off but saw Seoyeon sleeping on the sofa. "She always slept anywhere" He said and smiled.

He was about to shake her to wake up but he stopped. Her eyes, lips and hair were beautiful that he couldn't stop looking. Baekhyun sighed and went to carry her. It wasn't the first time that he carried her so he felt he used to do this.

He put her down once arrived at the bed. He looked at her and said whispering. "You don't know who I am...but I know you...." He sighed and was about to go but his feet touched something. He looked and saw Seoyeon's bag on the floor.

He bent down and took the bag but something fell on the floor that made him step back. Seoyeon's gun. He took it and looked back at Seoyeon. He frowned and searched if there was ball inside. And by curiousity, there was. He put back the gun in her bag and went back to his room without saying anything.

Why didn't he take the gun for her security?? Did he know that she knew how to use it??