Chapter 6

10pm...11pm...12am....and I wasn't still slepping. I thought that my life was going more worse than before. In the final, I was alone...Dad and mom wanted to moved again and I was the only one who doesn't want. I think Seojun will have tge same opinion as me. Since it was the night, mom was sleeping but I was still awake. I was in my room but I decided to drink something before sleeping. I taked a cup of water and drank it bit I heard the door opened. I thought it was a thief but it wasn't, it was dad.

He entered and looked up at the light. His eyes widened seeing me drinking water in the middle of the night. I looked at him and waited a explication from here to be late at home but he doesn't liked to talk so I asked him. "Why are you so late in the middle of the night??"

"Why are you not sleeping at this hour??" He asked me back without answering my question.

"I asked you a question first" I said in a serious tone.

"I was with Kwon's pastor" He said and my felling was mire bowling. "You know...we are going to moved in his residence soon??"

"I told to mom that I didn't wanted to move there. But if you guys want to go then go by yourself, I stay here"

"Why don't you want?? He has a beautiful house"

"I'm fine in this new house and I don't want to live with this pastor"

"You have grow up so I will let you live here...but if there is something wrong, you can live with us..."

"Everything will be fine dad, but I think it's a wrong idea to live with him, you don't really know who is it"

"Seoyeon-ah, don't worry he is just a pastor and is very kind with us. He's always praying for us. And that's why your mom and I will move, we will praying for us and Seojun to go in the paradise." My eyes was getting tearing when I heard dad talking this way. It wasn't my dad who was talking anymore but like psycho.

"Dad, you are getting more weird that before...You are talking nonsense..."

"Seoyeon, I think you are tired. You should go sleeping tomorrow you have school"

I wasn't saying anything but to go back in my room. I sat in the corner of my bed and cried in silent. My arms was wrapping around my legs and tearing was falling one by one. I couldn't face this life anymore with Seojun who left us...mom and dad were going to move and I will be alone...

I could go with them but with the Kwon's pastor was a bad idea. I remembered when he touched my legs, his stare and his face were digusting.

~

"Students!!! Good news!!! It will be the holidays tomorrow!!" The teacher told us while yelling at us. I think it was the most great thing that happening. I was needed some vacation too. The clock ringed and I was about to pack my things but Suho came over me.

"We should see each other during the holidays" He smiled and helped me to pack my things in my bag.

"Yes why not. I don't see any problem"

"Btw, where are you living?? Cause you always walk fast when you go back home and we can't see you" I laughed and stood up ready to go.

"I'm living at a old house, just next to the small shop" I smiled and walked away.

"Wait" I turned around by a hand on my wrist. I looked at the person and it was Baekhyun. I looked at him waiting his answer but he seemed stressed.

"Wae..??" I asked him while his hand was still on my wrist.

"Can we...see each other during the holiday with the others guys if we come at your house??" His smile was so cute he asked. I smiled and looked at him.

"Of course, you guys can come when you want" He lost my wrist and smiled.

"Then, see you..." His eyes were sparkling and I nodded. "See you" My heart was bouncing in my body when he was holding my wrist. What was this feeling?? It was the first time that I was felling this way...

Once I got home, I saw a car in front of the house and I knew who was it. It was the Kwon's pastor. I sighed and entered inside. Once inside, 2 big suitcases were in front of the house and some carton was there too. I frowned when I saw them and mom came hugging me.

"Seoyeon-ah, we move today. It was fast"

"Didn't you said you will move in a week?? Why so fast??" I said looking at her.

"Kwon's pastor said we could move when we wanting so we decided to do today" When she said his name, my eyes got directly over him. He looked at me and smirked. I frowned and looked back at mom.

"Okay....do what you guys want" I broke the hug and smiled. She smiled back and carried her suitcase in his car. Dad and mom were so happy but I wasn't.

"Miss Kim Seoyeon, we are going. Hope you will change your opinion and come to live with us" The pastor told me while bowling at me. Never I will live with him. Don't he know it??

"Don't worry, I can stay here." I said and they drove away. They wave me and I did back. Once they drove away, I closed the door and begin to look at the TV. I was feeling alone watching, there was no sound but only the speaker from the TV. I missed the old days when we were all together in the beginning of this house.

We were laughed and yelled at every moment of together. The most I missed was with Seojun. His smile, his soft hair that I always touched, his voice was missed me. His hug was missing me when he was afraid. I wanted to be like the other family...to be together....