Chapter 4

Author's POV

Many days passed, Seojun and Seoyeon were back at home like other student. But one day, Seojun told to his sister to not waiting him and going back home alone. Seoyeon was agree so she left his brother and decided to go back alone. Nothing was going bad but from this day, Seoyeon was alone.

"Seoyeon you can go back at home alone, my class is not finished yet" Seojun said.

"Ohh okay, see you at home" She smiled and walked away. She doesn't asked question at herself and walked back at home. Once Seojun didn't saw her sister who was walking at the exit of school, he walked in the toilet for boys but his hand was shaking.

His smile that he gave at Seoyeon earlier was fake, his class was finished too but why did he lie??

He entered in the toilet and a band of boys came over him. He was looking down, his legs was shaking and his hand grabbed his pants of fear.

"Who is there...Seojun my friend!!" This voice was of the boy who was spatted on his plat. It was at the first day at school. "What are you doing?? Take of your clothes" His hand was touching his torse and trying to take off his uniform.

Seojun was afraid and couldn't do something. "I told you be careful, why did you not listen to me??"

"I'm sorry...I didn't do it on purpose..." He looked down, he couldn't talk properly.

"You need a lesson for your mistake. Take off your clothes" His eyes widened and trying to go back but one of the boys grabbed him before he ran. "Where do you think you are going?? I told you to take off your clothes."

The group of boys began to come over him more and more until Seojun hit the wall on his back. All he thought at this moment was "Seoyeon...save me..."

~

Seoyeon's POV

One week passed, it was time of school and I was waiting my brother outside the boy's toilet before going back at the class. All student were passed in front of me and looked at me weirdly but in a good point. Like I was from Seoul, everyone said that I was rich so everybody decided to play around me.

After few minutes later, Seojun didn't got out of the toilet yet. "What is he doing?? Is he pooping??" I sighed and decided to wait him more longer. More time was passed more student were not walking on the corridor of school.

I thought it was almost the hour of class but I had to wait my brother. I looked around for ask if my brother was fine inside but any boys were around. So I decided to enter inside and looked for Seojun. "Seojun..." I opened every toilet's door but he was nowhere found. But once I turned around, a student made me scared and warned me something that I shouldn't heard.

"Your brother is on the rooftop!! You should go see him right now!!" This eyes boys was in fear and his hand was shaking. He was having pretty face and was too tall. It was like he was more scared than me. He directly taked my hand and dragged me at the rooftop.

Arrived at the place, my eyes was about to shut down. My brother was standing at the edge of the building.

He wasn't alone, this fucking boys were too here. But this time, they were on the floor on their kneels in front of Seojun. "What the fuck are they doing..." I said looking at them. The guy who warned me, ran downstair in hurry like he was searching some help.

"Please...get down of here!! We did wrong!! We are sorry!! Please get down of there!!" The boy was shouted.

Seojun was smirking, looking at them from the high where he was. "You guys are sorry??" He laughed before a tears falled. "YOU GUYS MAKE ME DO THIS!!" He shouted and I started to come near him but Seojun stopped me. "Don't come near Seoyeon or I will jump"

My legs were shaking, I didn't know what to do but listening to him for not jumping. "Seojun-ah...get down please...let's talk okay??" My hand was on the air for helping him but this way wasn't worked.

He shaked his head as no and looked at the sky. "God is calling me" I frowned of what he said.

"What are you talking about Seojun??" While he was looked at the sky, I was trying to got more closer of him.

"This guys were ripping me, touching me and and mistreated me" I looked over the group of boys and they were looking down. Since this day, I knew why Seojun was getting home late.

I looked back at Seojun. "That's why you got home late these days??" He left a laugh and looked back at me.

"I'm tired of living in this life Seoyeon-ah..."

"No...Seojun, I will change our life and all will be fine, okay?? Please get down of here...please..." More I was talking more his feet was getting near of the edge. "Are you going to let us alone Seojun-ah?? Don't forget we are a family and we need you" My hand was shaking, tears were forming and falling at the same time. I was in fear and couldn't do anything.

"Thank you a lot...but it's time for me to go in the sky..." Before the scary scene arrive, the door of the rooftop opened wildly by 9 boys. They ran to me but stopped by seeing Seojun standing in front of them.

"What is this..." They were about to stop him but it was too late...Seojun jumped...

"NO!!!" A tears fell and I was too about to catch him but he was to rapid. I fall on the floor and his body was already down the building, my heart was stopped to beat and was looking at the floor. My mind was blank and didn't think what to do.

"What the hell was that...what should we do..." The guy who warned me said this. I could hear all this 9 boys their breath out of running. I was too thinking about it but couldn't think. They were too shocked to see this scene.

There was a long silent for few minutes, nobody was talking. My eyes were shaking and I looked up at the 9 boys. "Please...save me..." These words were the only thing that I could said.