Chapter 24

It's been now 3 days that Seoyeon is in the hospital and didn't wake up yet. Everyday single day, Baekhyun and his members went to see her. Her condition was getting well and should wake up at anytime.

Baekhyun was at her side and watching at his phone. He put down his phone on the corner of the table and taked Seoyeon's hand. "Please wake up Seoyeon-ah, I miss you...."

He said as he rubbed his hands on hers. "If you wouldn't have done that you wouldn't be there....I'm so sorry...very sorry...." His tears came out looking at her. He felt so guilty. His heart couldn't live without her any second passed. He needed her by his side.

As he touched her hand, Seoyeon moved a finger. Baekhyun looked up at her and felt the finger moved again.  Baekhyun directly pressed the buton to call the nurse. "Seoyeon" He said as he looked at her.

Seoyeon opened slowly her eyes and saw slowly Baekhyun's tearing eyes. Her breath were heavy and the surgeon came. "Kim Seoyeon-ssi, can you hear me?? If yes, move a finger"

As he said, Seoyeon moved slowly a finger and smiled. "Can you see me well??" Seoyeon nodded slowly. The surgeon checked her condition and said. "She is doing well and woke up. It's a good sign."

"Thank you" Baekhyun said and deleted his parents and members number phone.

The surgeon and the nurse went out of the room and let Baekhyun with Seoyeon. She looked over Baekhyun and touched his face. A tears came out from her eyes seeing Baekhyun was fine. He taked her back her hand and smiled. "Thank you....thank you Seoyeon to be back...."

.

.

.

The next day, Seoyeon hasn't anymore the machine breathe on her. Only a saline solution was on her. Her lips were pale but she was doing better. "You missed me Baekhyun" Seoyeon said taking Baekhyun's hand.

He smiled back and rubbed her hair. "Me too. Why did you do this?? You could die at anytime" Baekhyun said.

"You protected me so....I had to do it back" She said pouting and Baekhyun pinched her cheeks.

"Pabo" She smiled at his reaction. When he said, he came near of her and was about to kiss her but the door opened.
It reveled the boys with food and a big bouquet of flowers.

"Seoyeon!!" They all said at the same time and went to her but they couldn't hug her. She was happy to see them.

"Guys!! Are you guys are okay?? Anyone get hurt??" She said and looked at them worried.

"Noona! You should take care of yourself!! Look how you are" Sehun said pouting.

"It's nothing. It's just a ball" Seoyeon said.

"Yea just a ball. But almost killed you" Kyungsoo said.

"Thank you so much guys for all you did"

"It's nothing. It's our job right??" Chanyeol said.

"Yes of course" She said smiling.

"We brought you a bouquet of flowers and some food. We hope you are getting well soon because it was the silent since you are here" Xiumin said.

"I will be soon. Don't worry. Oh!! And about my apartment?? What should I do??" She said looking at them.

"I-I think you should get a new house....??" Kai said hesiting and avoided her sigh.

"Why is that so??"

"Huh...it's like a-almost is broken by them but ALMOST" Kai said.

"Are you kidding me right?? Do you know I much I cost this apartment?!?! I could by a lot thing with this money!! This bastard!! I hope he will spend his life behind iron bar!!" She cursed and made all the boys surprised and laughed at the same time.

.

.

.

It was the day she came home from the hospital and Baekhyun could find a new apartment for her in Seoul. Her wound was still weak but she didn't want to spend a another day in the hospital after 2 weeks. It was annoying even if Baekhyun and his members went to see her.

"I want to see your parents Baekhyun-ah...." She said while Baekhyun was driving on the way of her apartment.

"Why??" He said back.

"I just want to thanks them for all they did..." As she said, he nodded and drove to the other way. She smiled at him and looked out from the window.

Arrived at the house, Baekhyun helped you to go out of the car and dragged you in the house.

"Heyy!! What are you doing here dear?? How are you??" Mrs. Byun said  smiling dragged her in the living room. She bowed at her before answered back.

"I went here to thanks you Mr.Byun and Mrs. Byun"

"Ohh why??? We didn't do anything" She said smiling at her. "Why is that so Seoyeon-ssi??"

"I-I just wanted to thanks you. For all you did in the past and even now" She said smiling back at his parents. "I consider you as my parents too as you said the other day. I am grateful" Seoyeon said and bowed.

Baekhyun's parents smiled and nodded at her. "You are exactly the same as your dad Seoyeon-ssi" Mr. Byun said smiling and she smiled back.

.

.

.

After that, Baekhyun drove back at the new apartment of Seoyeon. All the way, Baekhyun taked her hand while driving. Seoyeon was feeling in security everytime she felt him. Arrived at the place, Seoyeon saw it was like her old apartment.

Baekhyun helped her to go out of the car and went to the elevator. Baekhyun opened the door and she looked around. "You did a good choice Baekhyun-ssi" She said teasing him. He smiled back and went to her.

Seoyeon felt hand on her waist and he made her turned around. Her cheeks were blushed when her face was 5cm from his. She smiled and Baekhyun teased her looking at her eyes and lips. "What are you doing Mr. Byun Baekhyun??" Seoyeon said smiling.

"I need you" He said as his lips touched hers. She smiled while kissing him and stopped.

"I'm still weak. You should wait a little bit more Mr. Byun Baekhyun" Seoyeon said smiling. Baekhyun pouted and looked at her.

"I can't wait to taste you Mrs. Kim Seoyeon" He said teasing her and she smirked. "You are my Mrs and me your Mister" Her cheeks quickly went red hearing this.

"That's right....I'm your Mrs" Her lips went to kiss his and all went fine as she expected.

Baekhyun at her side with love and presence. It was all she needed. Having Mr. Byun Baekhyun at her side....

The End.

Thank you sooo much for reading this ff. I spent a lot of time for writing this story and hope there is not a lot of mistake lmao. (I did my best)
Tell me if you liked this story or not.
And don't forget to read my others ff of Baekhyun!! <3

Thank you again.

Love you <3