Chapter 20

Baekhyun dragged me behind the house in a place where we can practice or do some sport like his house. "Wow it's look like your house" I said looking around.
He placed a carpet on the floor and began to teach. "What should we do first??"

"Let's see what can you do first" Baekhyun said cross in his arm on his chest. "Let's do a exercice" I stood up on the carpet and he went behind me.
"Let's pretend that I am a bad person"

"You??" I said. He went behind me and put his arm over my neck to block me. But I directly taked his arms and turned around blocking behind his back. Baekhyun didn't expected that I was doing this but he taked back my wrist that made us face to face. My eyes widened but I wasn't going to let him win.

I quickly punch him on the arm and made me above him on the floor with my legs around his waist. But he turned around and he was now above me on the floor at the same position. My eyes widened and he smirked. My heart was bouncing in my chest, I could feel his body against me and we stayed like this few seconds. We looked at each other and could feel my cheeks burning.

A door opened, showing Chanyeol and Sehun. Chanyeol was about to talk but stopped seeing us in this position. Sehun cleared his throat that made us look over them. Baekhyun slowly stood up and put his hand to help me to stand up.

They came over us with some drinks and smiled. "I see you guys are busy..."  Chanyeol said teasing us. Baekhyun and me looked at each other and I blushed. "I saw outside was hot so I thought to bring some drinks for you"

I looked away embarrased and looked back at them. "Yes....it's hot today...."

"That's right, I brought you some drinks" Chanyeol gave us the drinks and smiled.

"Thank you" I said taking the drinks. I needed to calm down my cheeks and my heart.

"Anyway, why you guys are here?? I thought you guys were looking at the CCTV" Baekhyun said.

"Huh....yes, we were." Chanyeol laughed awkardly but continued. "I wanted to learn Seoyeon a little bit."

"Do as you want" Baekhyun smirked and went to Chanyeol's hear. "Be careful" Chanyeol smirked at him confident. He didn't know what to expected from me.

I put down the drink and Chanyeol came over me confident. I smiled at him. "What are you doing??"

"Let's do a another exercice"

"If you want" I said and pushed my hair away.

Baekhyun behind Chanyeol, whispered something at Sehun. "He will be in trouble. I already warned him" Sehun smiled and looked at them.

"Let's say I am a pervert"

"Okay"

He begin to put his hand in his pocket and played a pervert role. "Hey! You! Why are you pretty??" Even in this role, Chanyeol was so funny.

I smiled at him and he put his arm on my shoulder. I began to take his arm and crossed behind him that made him in pain but he turns around and I quickly put my right leg between his. My leg reached his part and he groaned in pain. "Ohh I'm sorry!!"

I put away and walk over him. He fell slowly on the floor in pain. I was so sorry for him. Baekhyun and Sehun were having the mouth open and went to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was tapping on the floor and made a sign that he was fine.

"What to do?!" I said in panick.

"I-I'm fine...Don't worry..." Chanyeol said still on the floor.

"Aish....I told you to be careful" Baekhyun said half laughing. Sehun was laughing too.

"I didn't do on purpose" I said.