Chapter 21

What a good morning. The last night, Baekhyun told me I liked me. And I also too. Was that we are together now?? I think yes. Before sleeping the last night, my heart couldn't stopped beating and I didn't know Baekhyun was so sweet.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I wanted to see Baekhyun in the morning so I went to the CCTV'S room. Where all boys used to be there. I knocked on the door with a try in the hand filled with breakfast before entered but nothing was answered.

So I decided to enter. I was waiting waiting look at me but nobody were up. They were all sleeping. Xiumin on the sofa with Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai on the table of CCTV and Baekhyun swas sleeping on his chair. I smiled at their reaction and put down the plate on the table. I looked around and the room was messy. How could they work in this condition??

I begin to clean and went out of the room leaving the try on the table.
I was in the living room watching the TV while the maid was cleaning the house. I was watching the TV until someone sat beside me and kissed my cheeks. I turned around surprised and saw Baekhyun.

"Good morning, slept well??" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Good morning and yes. You??" I said looking at him. He nodded.

"Thank you for the breakfast" He said. I smiled at him and went to hug him.

3 days passed and a lot of things passed. Baekhyun and I were in love and nothing happening in the house. The boys were all focused on the CCTV and on the phone 24/7.

Baekhyun was upstairs with the boys and I was downstairs with the maid. I was helped her to make food. "I forget the bottle of water. I will search it" She said as I nodded in respond. She smiled and went outside in the garage. It was where we stocked.

I was waiting her until a hand grabbed my wrist. "We have to go now" Baekhyun said as pushed me upstairs.

"Where?? W-wait I'm waiting Eun-" I said until I stopped hearing gunshot...

Baekhyun dragged me upstairs without saying anything. "They found us" Hearing this made my heart bounced in fear.

"W-wait!! And Eun??" He looked at me and looked away. I knew what it was meaning.....she got shooted....

All the boys were ready with their gun and a helipcopter was already ready in front of the window. There was no more time to spend. Sehun opened the window and went inside. When I was about to put my feet on the helipcopter, we heard a guy on the stairs who was coming upstairs. I quickly ride inside followed by the others boys.

Once we were inside, a guy appeared in front of us and was about to shoot but Baekhyun was more faster than him. He shooted on him and the guy fell on the floor. And it was when the shout beginning....

Our helipcopter went to drive us away from this house but I didn't know exactly. "How did they find us?" I said.

"I don't know either, we have to go far from here. Are you okay??" Baekhyun said as I nodded back.

The helipcopter landed on the floor and we were in a forest. But I didn't know where was it. "We will be safe here" Sehun said.

"Where are we??"

"In my uncle's second house. Here is the forest so nobody will find us." Sehun said. He dragged us in a house and greeted by security. We were not alone, a lot of bodyguard were around the house. The guy let us enter and all was calm.

"Do we have to run like this all the time??" I said looking at him. Baekhyun smiled and patted my head.

"We will find a way don't worry" He said as I nodded. He brought me in a room and told me to take a shower. As he said, I taked a shower and went downstairs with the boys.

"I think I found a plan" Xiumin said. We all looked up at him and he placed his laptop on the table. "We need to do a fake plan and they will be in a trap"

"How?" Chanyeol said.

"I have some contact with some mafia and they said they bought sometimes weapons at them. The mafia guy is really kind and sometimes we drink together. He is part of a mafia but we are always together since we are young. Anyway what I mean is, since he said their weapons weren't good and get trucked, he lost money because of them and wants to learn them a lesson. My friend has no fear, he got shooted a lot of time but he is still alive."

"So you are telling us that he could help us??" Baekhyun said.

"Yes, I told him to contact the North Korea guy in a place to meet him. My friend will make him wait and since this time, we remplace them and could kill the North Korean's man. Got it??" Xiumin explained.

"Your plan sounds good but he will not be alone and we need guy too" Kai said. "Only us will not be enough"

"Don't worry, my mafia's friend has contact. He is known has the leader of mafia most powerful in the world" Xiumin said.

"Can we trust him and his men??" Baekhyun said.

"My friend is loyal we can trust him. Trust me" Baekhyun nodded. "We need the other boys to come in the appointement. My friend already told the North Korean's man the meeting. We have to be careful and make nobody hurt."

"All the weapons we need are here, my uncle told me to use it anytime so they are free" Sehun said.

"And me??" I said.

"You have to stay with the bodyguard from outside. They will drag you somewhere and you will be in security." Baekhyun said.

"But what if something bad happen??"

"Nothing will happen and we will be safe. Don't worry"  He said as he take my hand to recomfort me.

"The appointement will be in 2 days, we should be ready" Xiumin said as he looked over his phone.

It was the night and it was time to sleep but my eyes couldn't closed because of this bastard of North Korean. Because of him, the maid is dead and I was sad. She was a victim and doesn't involved in the story. The only things was the usb but it seemed that he wanted me now.

This story was base from my dad and Baekhyun's dad but now us. This bastard didn't want to be behind a iron bar for his whole life so that's why he was searching me. I think since my parents passed away, this guy searched to kill me. But since, I was now with Baekhyun, he couldn't do anything because Baekhyun was the most unbeatle with his members and families. 

When I was about to shut down my eyes, I heard a knock on the door and opened. It was Baekhyun. He sat beside me and looked at me. "Don't you sleep yet??"

"I can't..." I said and his hand came over my head patting it. He hugged me and whispered something in my ear.

"I need you..." I looked at him confused.

"For what??"

"For the plan" He said.

"How may I help you??"

"We need you to....."