💋💋 THE END 💋💋

THIS book is one that I've been wishing and hoping to write for years. All the time on wattpad I've seen many writers write stories and fan fictions on arranged marriages. But not once have I seen an arranged marriage book where the girl is the least interested one. It's always the guy being the jerk instead of the girl.

Of course there may be other stories that I haven't come across who do make the girl the jerk of the story in these arranged marriage fiascos. So it doesn't mean that I'm the first person ever to do this. No. 😂

I know my writing style and skill are like below average and I do apologise. I wasn't born English or American so English isn't my first language. It took me about 10 years of my life to figure out how to speak English the way I do now.

Anyways, this is the end of this wonderful book that I loved to write. I realise I did go through a big authors block in the middle and half of this story is a little crappy, but I still love it. I'm so thankful to all of you who actually did bear with me and this story and continued to read on.

Of course I had really high hopes for this story but sadly they didn't reach those high expectations of mine. But it's all good, I absolutely love writing and it's my escape form the real world.

Thank you all for reading and sticking around. I love you all 🥰😍😘🤗

•••

-Taylor💋