|Chapter 18|

Natalie Pierce Mendes

Today was my first day at work. I was going to be in advertisement. Meaning I had go get through a long briefing about a specific new product by my boss and then bring it home and try to find a suitable advertisement statement for it. Fun.

"Shawn, I don't know what to wear!" I shouted from the closet. I heard steps come up the stairs before Shawn appeared next to me all dressed up for work in his suit and tie.

Shawn sighed before grabbing some light blue plaid pants and a matching blue shirt. Not too formal not too causal.

"Thanks shawn." I grinned, kissing his cheek before entering the bathroom to change.

After I had changed I just combed through my hair, put on some lipgloss and nude heels before grabbing my phone and running down to kitchen where Shawn was finishing up his breakfast.

I grabbed a banana for myself and gulped a glass of water. I ate in the car and then shop dropped me at the building before driving off to his company.

The briefing session lasted about a couple hours before I was handed the product which turned out to be some cool looking shoes kids liked to wear nowadays. (A/N: Yes I'm copying this from s9 ep15 of friends)

I called myself an Uber and went to my parents house. I sat there for a couple hours catching up with everyone and I even saw Emma. Emma wasn't just my bestfriend. She was friends with Alena too and they hung out together sometimes too.

Since I had some time since Shawn would be able to come home I decided to get some groceries and buy some muffins for shawn. We'd gotten really close. I don't think I have feelings for him yet and I don't think I ever will but oh well. And yeah we've kissed a couple times but it doesn't really mean anything.

It was around 5 pm when I reached home. The first thing I did was dump all the grocery bags in the kitchen and throw my phone and the shoes given to me on the counter. Then I proceeded to look for Shawn since I'd seen his car parked outside.

I found him sitting in the living room chair with a small beer bottle in one hand as he massaged his temples with the other.

I walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Shawn? Are you okay?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded leaning back into the sofa.

"Bad day at work?" I asked him and he nodded, his lip forming a small pout.

I chuckled lightly before situating myself on his lap and cuddling my head into his neck as his arms wrapped around me.

"Some people just don't know how to do their job right." Shawn sighed, resting his chin on top of my head.

"It's okay." I said, running my hand up and down his chest to soothe him. That's all I could do really.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" We heard a familiar voice speak before Alena, Aaliyah, and Emma jumped out from behind another sofa.

"Oh my god what the hell??" I shouted, as Shawn and I jumped off of the couch.

"Ha, mom gave me the extra keys to your house, Emma drove us here." Aaliyah smirked, dangling a pair of keys in front of us.

"Wow, way to be sneaky guys. How long have you been here?" Shawn asked, putting his hands to his hips.

"Like 2pm. Oh and we ate some of the leftover pasta." Emma answered.

"Now go back to all that cuddly shit, we won't disturb you, we'll be here watching Netflix." Emma smirked as the three of sat down on the couch and opened up the tv.

"Oh get out you three." I pulled them up from the couch as they whined.

"Come on, we'll meet you later tonight.. at Pizza Hut? Okay?" I made a quick plan and ushered them out the door.

"Okay fine you little shit!" Alena shouted as I shut the door.

I sighed in relief as Shawn chuckled at the events that just took place.

"So now we have to go out tonight." I groaned.

"It's not so bad. Atleast it's Pizza Hut." Shawn chuckled.

"I'm so tried though, and I have to give in the advertisement idea to my boss by tomorrow evening." I groaned, laying my forehead into Shawn's chest.

"Want me to carry you, princess?" Shawn teaser with a smile.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"No, actually, piggy back ride." I squealed. Shawn chuckled and turned around, crouching down as I got up up on his back, holding onto his shoulders tightly.

He held me by my thighs tightly and began walking up the stairs.

"Wow, the air's nice up hair." I giggled and Shawn chuckled.

Once we reached our room Shawn plopped me down on the ground and didn't leave me until I regained my balance.

"Yay, that was fun." I spoke and Shawn nodded breathlessly.

I don't know what it was that came over me. The fact that Shawn and I had shared an intimate moment downstairs, or how looked right now. But I said something unusual.

"Kiss me." I say.

He doesn't hesitate.

We're kissing fervently. Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. His lips taste like honey. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs my skin.

Shawn pulls me closer to him by my waist. He kisses so soft I feel dizzy. As I grip the hair on his neck he groans and kisses me even more, if possible.

It feels like it's been hours since we've been kissing when we pull away. Our faces are red and we're breathless from the lack of air.

And I'm left confused at what I was feeling.

•••

Wow that took such a turn.

I think I stretched it. don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Wow.

-Taylor💋