3: Hell

I PULLED into my driveway after not seeing a car that's not Namjoon's in it. They probably left before I came.

Getting out the car I turned the knob expecting it to be unlocked, but oddly it wasn't. My heart beat excitedly at the thought the he was at least faithful for one day. I opened the door tossing my keys onto the side table I walked through the living room to the kitchen. When I turned on the lights I saw Namjoon quickly turn around towards me with his back pressed against the pantry door.

"Honey...you came back pretty early." He said with a nervous smile on his face. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I sighed opening the refrigerator to get something to drink.

"You know I only work overnights on Mondays." I glanced back at him to see him practically shaking in his boxers hoping I wouldn't look in the pantry to see the man or woman, most likely a woman, he's hiding in there. Yawning I stretched out my arms. "I'm going to bed."

I walked upstairs slamming my room door close before peeking through the blinds to see a tiny figure running out my front door. She got into her little red Honda sitting on the other side of the street where I usually park when waiting. "That's why she pushed that trainee on to me last night."

Falling onto my bed I closed my eyes hoping for the numbness in my chest to never go away.

Word Count: 256