13: Different Title

We sat at a table in the middle of the cafe, not the one Hoseok worked at, but the one somewhere downtown where it's almost always crowded. There wasn't any talking between us except for when the waiter came by asking for our orders.

Fiddling my hands in front of me I only grown more nervous and impatient as he continued not to say anything. "There was something you wanted to talk about, right?"

Namjoon slowly nodded his head as he looked at me with a blank stare in his eyes. Is he going to break up with me? Will I even really be sad if he did?

"Jimin, how long have we've been together?" He asked me such a strange question out of no where I knew he was going to dump me.

"Well, I was about 19 so maybe 9 or 10 years." I said to myself surprised by how long we been together when I said it aloud.

"We've been together for so long that nothing should come between us right." Namjoon said and I nodded my head in agreement though I hardly agree.

"You still love me, right?" He said to me and I almost hesitated to nod my head. "You always want to be with me, right?"

"Of course I do." I said for the first time doubting if I really did to be honest. The more I thought about it the less I wanted to be with Namjoon actually. "You're asking me all these questions, but what is it you want to talk about?"

Namjoon then stood up before inhaling deeply then dropping on one knees in front of me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he reached into his pockets pulling out a box. "Oh my god. Oh my god, what the fuck?"

"Let's go to China and get married." His voice said in a low whisper, but I could still hear it.

I looked around to see the faces of disapproval I was so used to, it all reminded me of why I tried so hard to stay with Namjoon because the world didn't want us to be together. Then in the mix of the disapproving faces I saw some people with happiness on their face and one of those people were Lilan passing by but she happened to stop seeing us. She had tears in her eyes, like actually tears. Was she that upset, yet she looked happy for me.

Should I really stay with him just to say fuck off in front of the homophobes face and because we been through so much yet nothing kept us away from each other? Lilan started waiting for what I was going to say. Everyone did, even the ones who looked at us in disgust.

What should I say in front of all these people?

"Yes. Yes!" I said with tears filled in my eyes before jumping into his embrace. Fuck it, I've been with him for 11 years why not a lifetime? People clap and cheered as I buried my face into his shoulder.

Lilan sat with slight disappointment in her face, but she was still happy for me. Then she continued walking off.

That was the last time I saw her.

After reports of us having intimate relationship in the office cause an investigation she took the blame for it. Saying she was coming on to me and other people misunderstood my intentions. Of course being a coward like I usually am I ended up being quiet and letting her take the blame forcing her to resign from her position and I think move back home.

Hoseok still works in that little cafe shop from what I seen. Flirting with customers he deemed attractive for his attention. So it was basically same old for him.

Me and Namjoon went to China and got married. Of course our family didn't approve we didn't give a fuck though. And after that there was no more cheating from Namjoon, that I know of anyways. He started working a different job that allowed him to stay in town and work on the weekdays and we spent more time together on the weekends.

I feel like our relationship has gotten better after we got married. Though I would appreciate him staying this loyal before we got married.