6: Juice

I ROLLED over hitting the alarm after it nearly shred my eardrums. I groaned not wanting to get up, but when I looked beside me I saw an empty indentation of Namjoon's body instead of him. Falling back on my bed I laid my arm across my forehead whispering, "It's must be Saturday."

Namjoon works only on the weekends out of town. And every week I grow sorrowful knowing he was going to use this opportunity to indulge in as much cheating as he could before he come back in my bed on Monday.

I tried to close my eyes, but they only creep back open as thoughts of him filled my head my chest getting heavy almost to the point I felt as if I was suffocating. Then my phone rung on the nightstand interrupting my thought before I reached over taking it off the charger. I didn't look at the caller ID picking it up to hear my trainee's pitiful, hungover voice on the other side. "Jiiimmmin." She whined from the other side sounding like she was in pain.

Quickly sitting up I asked "what's wrong?" getting concerned. "My head hurts." She whined to me and I fell back on the bed relieved she was okay and annoyed that she got me work up like that.

"You shouldn't have drunken so much." I said to her lying on my back as I looked up at the ceiling. "Just drink some tomato juice or something."

"I don't have any tomato juice." Lilan almost sounded like she was crying. What is she five, jeez? "Can you go get it for me my head hurts so much."

"No, you live close by my job right? That's a thirty minute drive." I said to her getting under my covers because all I wanted to do right now is sulk all day and laze around.

"Please, I promise I'll repay you back with a favor." Lilan said to me. "Come on a favor for a favor?"

"Fine." I said knowing I wasn't doing anything anyways and I wouldn't mind seeing Lilan's. Though she irritating her energy makes me happy. "I'll be there in about an hour."

————————————————————————————

When I walked to the door number I could hear rap music from the front door. I looked at the address she gave me again to make sure I was at the right place. Unfortunately, I was. "Is she having a party?"

I knocked on the door loudly hoping she'll hear over the loud music. It was a while before she came to the door her puffy hair pulled into a ponytail and she had on a large oversized hoodie, she looked pretty cute and okay for someone with a hangover. Her face glowed up before she turned down the music pulling me into her apartment. "I'm glad you came Jimin."

I took off my shoes at her door cautiously coming in placing the tomato juice onto the table. "Oh, thank you so much. This hangover is killing me." She said taking it into her kitchen.

"Can't tell." I mumbled looking around her apartment which was small and not much to look at which is understandable. It smelt like cocoa butter as I stood shyly in her leaving room feeling awkward being in the house in a young woman's house even though it is Lilan. She came back with a glass of red liquid before sitting on the couch. "Make sure to not drink too much next time. See ya."

"Wait!" Lilan said to me. "You just got here."

"Yes, and I'll just be leaving." I stopped when I felt her hand wrap around mine she really looked like she didn't want me to go.

"It's not like you have anything to do anyways." Lilan whined to me trying to pull me back in. It felt like I was being lured to my doom by a siren. "Fine, just don't pull me." I said to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot how delicate you are." Lilan said letting me go and I felt a bit offended.

"What do you mean by that?" I said to her sitting on her couch as she sat in a rocking chair.

"You know delicate as in like...um...how you say it?" Lilan tried to find another choice of word.

"Fragile?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Yes, but not in that why like to say you're weak... it's just you seem to precious to break." Lilan said to me tilting her head to the side a bit with a smile planted on her face.

"I still feel like your calling me fragile. No matter, why do you want me to stay so badly?" I said to her because she never seem to cling to me at all not until recently anyways.

"You came all the way over here I didn't want it to he for nothing." She pouted, but I noticed she hasn't drunk her tomato juice yet and she still doesn't seem as bad.

Lilan sighed. "I just wanted to see you."

"I'm not up for child's play." I said about to stand up.

"It's not child's play. I'm serious. I miss not seeing you over the weekends. Honestly, I think I'm developing a crush on you." Lilan said like her supposed crush on me was a nuance to her. "How troublesome."

"Don't worry, it's not good for coworkers to date anyways. It's distracting at work." I said to her standing up to get ready to leave.

"Then I'll quit and find another job." Lilan said to me and a looked back at her and she just smiled back at me jokingly.

"Just kidding." She said to me.

"I have a boyfriend anyways." I shrugged my shoulders and her eyes widened a bit surprised with her smile faltering a bit before it widened again.

"Fuck him." She said with an innocent closed eye smile though her intentions she more than innocent. "I'll just have to steal you from him."

I chuckled feeling she was just joking with me because she's that childish. "I don't have time to play with children and neither does my boyfriend." I said getting up, but she stood up pushing me back into the couch.

Her hand on my wrist she pinned them on the arm of the chair as she stood over me with a malevolent smile on her face. Her large innocent eyes narrowed and intense as she glared at me our lips nearly touching. And my heart rate increased surprised by her action and the look on her face. Though I could break out of her grasp no matter how hard she held me down, I couldn't help but feel frozen underneath her.

A sly smirk appeared on her face. "Are you really not attracted to me or you're worried about staying loyal to your boyfriend?" Lilan whispered in my ear. "Because only one of those matter to me."

I actually thought about it for a moment. "I'm just not attracted to you."

I felt her grip loosen on me as she sighed moving back. "My. My. I really screwed up didn't I?" Lilan said rubbing the back of her head, but she didn't seem worried. "I'm sorry for that."

I still sat frozen in my place until I came back to reality. "You know this is really inappropriate, right?"

"Yes." Lilan said clasping her hand together bowing a bit. "So please don't report this."

I stood up. "Don't worry I don't want to risk spreading rumors of a scandal." I said to her knowing it would also end up with me probably losing my job.

Word Count: 1277

//unedited//