10: Cheater's Touch

AFTER WE got back home Namjoon chuckled with his hand over his face his face red from the alcohol. I sighed just closing the door walking past him until he placed his arms around my waist. "Did you let that woman touch you?"

"What? No!" I said surprised he could accuse me of such a thing. Especially when he's the guilty one here.

"Then why was she saying that?" Namjoon said I felt his grip get tighter around my waist. I groaned a little because it did kind of hurt.

"She was just joking." I pulled my body away from him upset. "Why were you hesitating to say I was your boyfriend in front of Hoseok?"

"I wasn't hesitating. What are you talking about?" Namjoon said to me his drunken body leaning against the wall.

"Whatever. Play dumb." I said to him walking towards the stairs. "That's what I've been doing for years anyways."

"What do you mean?" Namjoon said to me.

I stopped on the stairs. "Just dont worry about it. Let's not start nothing today I got work tomorrow."

After hearing nothing else from him I walked upstairs throwing off my clothing into the floor before quickly running into the shower. If I hadn't ran up here Namjoon would of end up being bottom after being with Lilan all day touching me and coming on to me I didn't know how long I might of been able to contain myself. I breathe heavily watching my member stand up tall.

"That girl doesn't know what she's doing to me." I mumbled as I brought my hand down to my member ready to pleasure myself.

Or does she?

//unedited//

Word Count: 278