25

Jin's POV

"I guess we swim to the other side of the island cause we lost a bit you know but thank god we saw a smoke that is coming to your fire that lead us to see you guys", jennie said while taehyung nodded.

"Okay that's great but i guess we need to open the suitcase to see what's on it", rosé said and we all agreed.

We easily open the suitcase cause it's lock is just a code jisoo and i know the password is. because it comes out that it was ours.

"Oh wow what a lucky day we have extra clothes, junkfoods, for hygiene things and our phones then cameras is here but no other foods my god", lisa said.

"It's okay we can still find a food in the forest and catch seafoods", jimin said.

"How about we all take a bath i think we all need to clean up", taehyung said while laughing a bit.

We all look at ourself and yep we all should clean up hahaha.

"Me and taehyung saw a falls i think we all should clean ourselves their but boys first okay?", jennie ask.

"But how about you—", i was cut by jisoo.

"We are all fine here okay just go", jisoo said then smile a bit.

Does she still remember what happen 2 years ago? Is she still angry at me?

My thoughts disappear when taehyung talk.

"Kaja, follow me", taehyung said.

While walking on the forest the three maknae line talk.

"This was the first time i saw lisa this close and wow I can't believe that she is so beautiful", jungkook said.

"Yes, same as me so rosé really look like an angel as what i saw on pictures", jimin said.

"How bout you taehyung why don't you have a comment or side comment about jennie?", i ask.

"Uh she was pretty too as always", taehyung said.

After that we reach the falls. The falls was not that far away from our place.

We took a bath for almost 20 minutes i guess. After taking a bath we head back to the girls.

When we reach their we saw the girls teasing each other so we decided to listen from the grass.

"So lisa was so happily more inlove at her bias huh, she only sees and interact her bias on videos, concerts and fan signing event not this near hahaha she even have been save by her bias", jennie teasing lisa.

"Okay what is lisa's favorite song?", rosé ask teasingly.

"Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria...", jennie and rosé sings, then laugh at pouting lisa.

I look on jungkook and you can see he was shock because his eyes were widen.

"Yah!! Rosé unnie don't tease me i know what's your favorite song too like duh.", lisa said and rolled her eyes.

"Lisa let's sing", jennie grins and lisa nodded.

"Love me now touch me now just let me love you, just let me love youuu", jennie and lisa sings.

I look on jimin and same as jungkook he was shock too.

"Yah!! Shut up lisa and especially you jennie unnie as if you don't love to listen on singularity, stigma and scenery", rosé said and rolls her eyes.

With that i hear taehyung cough not that loud.

I didn't know that her friend lisa and rosé was a fangirl too.