31

This is the girls fault!! First of all why did they leave me alone?! Second why did they push me to the car that i don't know where will it be going. Aish! This is the worst day ever.

I can't see anything here except for the moon's light and stars. The journey with the black car is so gReAt it even took so long to arrive here.

But then i was surprised when a voice start to sing. (Play the video)

If this night passes
I'm scared that I might not see you

Those clear eyes
That familiar touch
Your face that I looked at while smiling
Will I not be able to see those again

My every day
You are there
Your every day
I am there
When that moon goes down
And the sun goes up
You who was with me
Will you not be there

If I close my eyes
I think I'll remember the times that we are together
I close my eyes
I think I will only remember the happy memories

If I close my eyes
If I close my eyes

T-that w-was j-jin v-voice. Where is he? I can't see him, why does the lyrics needed to connect to me and to our relationship? I want to hug him. I want to embrace him and make him always remember that i won't leave him no matter what happen.

Then jin's voice start to sing again.

If I close my eyes
I think I'll remember the times that we are together
When I close my eyes
I think I will only remember the happy memories

If this night passes
I'm scared that I might not see you
If this night passes
I'm scared that I will be left alone

His song makes me cry i don't know why. But then again, as to my shock the lights turns on. I was in the front of big door. I dry my tears after that i push the door to open it and i saw lisa and jungkook standing on the side with two pikachu stuff toy on their arms.

I immediately walk to them, i was about to scold them when lisa put her finger in front of my mouth that made me stop from what i was about to say. Then they both gave me the two pikachu stuff toy. "Go left, you'll see another door there and go inside", jungkook said. Then i start to walk again.

I follow his direction and there i see another door. I open the door and saw rosé and jimin holding two bouquet of purple flower. Oh my hearteu my favorite color is so beautiful.

Jimin and Rosé walk towards me and give me the two flower bouquet.

"Oh no, no, save the tears for later unnie

"Oh no, no, save the tears for later unnie.", rosé said then hold my shoulder. "Go right, and you'll see another door there", jimin said then smile.

"What is really going on?? Care to tell me please?", i pleaded to them.

"No uh. You'll know soon unnie just follow our instruction.", rosé said then smile.

With that i start to walk again while looking at my two pikchu's and two bouquet of flowers that i can barely bring. While walking i remember what the three girls said that we are going to bts fan sign event but why did i saw--????!!!!!!

Yahhh!!! I was fooled, shit. Why i did not notice that i didn't bring any albums, gifts and army bomb for fan sign. So this is a prank huh. I'm so dumb my gosh why i didn't notice it earlier.

Bts fan sign your face jungkook and jimin was back there like duh. Jisoo pabo. I stop from my thoughts when i was in front of another door. I open it and saw jennie and taehyung there with rice and chicken, whatt??????

"Hey unnie you said you like rice right? And you want chicken now here it is", jennie said while smiling. "But since it looks like you cannot bring it with you now, i guess you should have to get it on us later. For now go straight and leave your stuffs there noona", taehyung said and i nodded.

I laugh as i still remember jennie and taehyung holding a plate of rice and a bucket of chicken lol. Why would they do that? Omg i cannot. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Then i saw another door i open it, this time hoseok, namjoon, and yoongi are here. "Hi jisoo, give us all of your stuff so you can now go ahead there.", yoongi said. I do what he said i give them my pikachu and flower then start to walk again.

But wait a minute what is really happening? I know i am touch with my favorite stuffs but why do i receive does things? And where is jin?

I saw the door this time it's different door it's bigger than the other door. But before i can open it. I hear some noise of crowds.

"Ahhhhh!! My Oppa!"

"Where is jin oppa??!!"

"Awwwww!!"

"Taehyung oppa!!"

What the hell?! There is really a fan sign event??