34

Jennie's POV

"Yah unnie, oppa what did you do!!", I ask whisper shouted while i was half nervous. Even though they are a little bit far from us.

"It's okay, let's go i guess it's time for the army's to get to know you", taehyung said then smile at me. After that he holds my hand then pull me to the stage.

When we are already in front of everyone a lot of people talk.

"Don't tell me that they are...."

"Am i dreaming?"

"They look so good together"

"No, i can't accept that my oppa has a girl on his life now aww"

"Army's here i am in front showing and telling you guys that i am proud to let everyone know this gorgeous lady beside me is my girlfriend", taehyung said while intertwining our hands.

"Oh my god! She's the supermodel Jennie Kim right?!!"

"Holy cow"

"No wonder they look good together"

I am now embarrassed and shy from what's going on. But i am happy and contented now.

++++++

"No, you are not allowed to see unnie till your wedding day oppa", i said as i command to the other boys let jin oppa go out of the room.

"This is so unfair hmp!", Jin oppa said.

After all the boys leave, we take jisoo unnie to where she was going to choose her gown at. After that we choose her other accessories and needs too. It was the same case as the boys they we're doing like what we are doing now too.

Yep you guys right, we are now preparing for their wedding tommorow. This will be a simple yet gorgeous wedding.

When jisoo unnie is done on everything she needs. We are the next one to choose the design of our gowns. Don't worry guys everything is already settled for the wedding tommorow but except for this one that we are already finishing.

"Oh this looks good on me right unnie?", Lisa ask that made us nodded to her sign that we are agreeing on her.

"Me, i would like this design", rosé said.

Hours passed.......

"Omg at last we are already home", rosé said that made her throw her body to the couch.

"I am so tired i want to see my jagi huhu", jisoo unnie faked cried.

"We can now all rest, goodnight everyone. Thank you for all of your help, without you guys this will be boring.", Jisoo unnie said that made us a group hug together.

"Good luck on your wedding tomorrow unnie. I wish that for once lemme see you cry because of happiness, you rarely cry did you know that unnie", i said on her. She just chuckled at me.

++++++++

Jisoo's POV

"Unnie you are so beautiful, congratulations we are happy for you unnie", lisa said while brushing her wavy hair.

"Be happy unnie okay? Don't stress out too much!", Jennie scolded me. I just chuckled on her.

"The car's ready unnie", rosé said as she came in. "Okay", i response. After that i ride on the wedding car. Then it start to leave heading to the beach. Yes it was beach wedding, my request hehe.

Later on the car stops. It only means we are here. Dear lord why am i this nervous as if a tiger is going to eat me and a mysterious man will kill me aish!