World Wide

(The producer gave the radio host a signal for the radio to start.)

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

1

??:"Hello this your radio host DJ Kloudz

??:"Hello this your radio host DJ Kloudz.Today,we have a very special guest with us.Many of you guys may or may not heard of this person.This person filled with multi-talents.Let me tell you this person has the skills of being a model,actor/actress,producer and composer.Please welcome our special guest who is here with us..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lee Y/n!"

(People were whistling and giving a round of applause in the background which made me smile.)

You:"Thank you guys for having me here for today's radio show."

Kloudz:"No problem!Many of your fans have asked us so many times to bring you to our show.It's an honor to have an amazing person to be on today's show."

You:"Thank you.This really means a lot to me."

(I smiled.)

Kloudz:"So should we start talking?"

You:"Sure."

Kloudz:"Okay,some people out there may not know who you are so why not introduce yourself?"

You:"Sure why not?Hi everyone,it's a pleasure to meet you.My name is Lee y/n.I am a song-writer,a producer,model and an actor/actress.You guys might know me from the movie called,The Long Journey of Neverland or my recent movie that came out last month called The Radius.In The Long journey of Neverland,I played as one of the main characters name Sage and in The Radius,I played as Quinn."

Kloudz:"Nice!So y/n..You have risen pretty fast to fame and getting well known by people.How did you get people's attention very fast?I heard you were popular in Korea?"

You:"Yeah..Actually before I came to the US and walk on different paths,I was also a singer."

Kloudz:"Oh,in Korea?"

You:"Yeah,in Korea."

Kloudz:"That's so cool.So you're a model,actor/actress,a producer,song-writer anddd also a singer?Wow,you have a lot of labels for you.So are you planning to debut in America as well as a singer?"