Powers are back

It had been 5 months after the incident at Stracour Mall and she still couldn't get over the fact that she had seen the love of her life of her life die.

She had moved out of Hawkins with El,Will and Jonathan to start a new life and most of all to keep her children safe. But she couldn't keep herself or El safe from the grief. The grief was killing her and knew it was also killing her daughter. But down deep she felt he wasn't dead but her brain told her he was, that she had seen it happen.

The kids were in school and today was her day off. On the days she stayed home she had to do all sorts of stuff to not think of Hopper and the last happy moment they had spent together.

And just as she was about to start cooking the phone rang. It was from school, Will was at the other end sounding urgent and scared.

"Mom, El needs to tell you something, she thinks she might have you know what back and says she has to tell you what she saw."

"I will be there in just a few minutes , tell El not to worry."

Joyce was happy to know that El had her powers back but very intrigued of what is it that El had seen.

As soon as she got there. She signed the kids up for early pickup and waited for them. As she saw El and Will aproach her ,she saw El lost in her toughts.

The ride home was quiet, Joyce didn't know how to ask what El had seen nor El knew how to say it.

Just as they got home El sat at the couch and waited for Joyce to sit next to her. She looked nervous and Joyce was getting scared.

And out of the nothing El blurted out something that made Joyce skip a heartbeat.

                       " I saw him"