I love but hate you

I love you but hate you. Hawkins saw me grow up. But took the love of my life away. Joyce taught as she was parking outside the Wheelers house.
"Kids we have to go in act normal and once ya'll are in the basement catch the others on. Murray stay with me the whole time."
"Ok mom"
They all walked to the front door.
"Joyce! You didn't tell me you were coming."
"Well i wanted to surprise you. Surprise!"
"Well you did, come inside"
" Hi Mrs.Wheeler is Mike here.?"
"Yeah he is down in the basement"
" Thank you.Mom we are going to go down and talk to Mike. Come on El"

"Who is he. Your boyfriend?"Karen was pointing at Murray who immeadiatly sat in the couch when arriving, ignoring what Joyce had said earlier completely.
"What? No. He is my friend."
"That's what you said about Hop. But everyone knew ya'll liked each other."

Joyce just stayed quiet for a moment thinking of every moment she shared with Hop. Not knowing how much she loved him until it was to late. But she knew she would she him soon.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"
"Oh no. It's I was just thinking that maybe I should take the kid somewhere tomorrow. You know they haven't seen eachother in some time."
"Of course.What time ?"
"Around 9 in the morning"
"Ok so where are ya'll staying."
"In the hotel close to Melvalds"
They talked for awhile more until it was time to leave.
"Ok bye Karen"
"Hey Joyce I really didn't mean to make you uncomftarble with the Hop thing. I'm really sorry."
"Karen I know you didn't say it to hurt me. But I am going to feel better really soon. I promise."
------------------------------

"Mike!"
"El. Will. You're back.!"
El hugged Mike really hard. She really had missed these past months. And even more when she knew her father was alive.
"Yeah. We need to have a meeting now. Radio Max,Lucas,Dustin,Steve and Robin"
"A meeting? About what"
"My dad.He's alive I saw him."
"You have your powers back? And Hop's alive. O-Okay."
10min later
"Hey we're here. What's so urgent?"
"Ok so let me make it quick. Hop's alive in russia,El has her powers back and we are going to Russia tomorrow. Got it ?"
Everyone was quiet processing what Mike had just said.

"Yeah but tomorrow i got a shift in the afternoon. I'ma get fired if I don't go."Steve said as he scratched the back of his neck.
" Steve we have to save Hop he has helped us alot. We owe it to him."They all nooded knowing it was true.

"El,Mrs.Byers,and Murray will go inside the gate to save Hop.The rest of us will stay outside and watch out for anyone. We will meet outside the mall tomorrow"
All were nervous but knew everything would be fine as they went home after a group hug.
------------------------------
Joyce woke up that morning happy and scared. Not because they would go to russia. She knew she had the best team possible. She was scared because she didn't know how she would tell Hop what he for so long wanted to hear. Her alarm went off and she got up to wake up the kids.

"Kids wake up it's time to get ready.
I'll hurry up and make breakfast"
As Joyce was making breakfast there was a loud knock on the hotel door.
"Who could it be? We are supposed to meet the others outside the mall."

She opened the door and immediately regreted it.
The russians.