How did i get here

Hopper's pov

As the machine was about to explode he gave Joyce one last look and decided to run down the stairs to the nearest door. And as he entered the other side of the door he felt the end of a gun hit his head and then everything went black.

When he woke up he sure as hell knew he wasn't in the mall anymore and also knew that he wasn't with Joyce anymore. His suspisions were confirmed when a man sat next to him and said " How did you get to the gate?" in a russian accent.

Since he didn't respond he was hit once  again and everything went dark for the second time. He was only woken up since he was thrown in a cell that he knew wasn't in Hawkins. And just like that he had spent the next months(he taught since he had lost track of time) being brought into a room and asked questions about the gate.

------
"Brenner"

"Well look who ended up in the same hole as me ?" "They are going to ask you of the gate not El so don't you dare mention her." "Oh don't worry ,I wasn't planning in asking for your permission and she betrayed me so she has to pay. I made her someone I gave her everything she needed." "You only gave that kid a shitty life and pain, you didn't give her anything."

  They were interrupted by a russian that Hopper knew pretty well."Save those words for the questions. Now how is it that the gate opened first since we know Hawkins didn't have a machine like the one at the Starcourt Mall."

Hopper only wished that Brenner wouldn't speak. "There is this girl that has all sorts of powers. Telekinesis,Biokenisis,Teleportation and all that type of stuff. I helped her open the gate since she could go through dimmensions too."

"And if that is true what is her name?" "Her name is Jane Ives and I'm pretty sure she lives with a woman named Joyce Byers. That's the last I knew of her since then I was captured and put in this shithole."

"It is not true that girl died in 1983"
"No she didn't she even lived with him"
        "Thank you both,take them back to their cell" the russian commanded.

He knew both Joyce and El were strong but he feard what would happen now since  the russians were after them.