9. Turning Point In Our Lives

STEPHANIE'S POV

"Are you really that stupid or do you think you can go around untouched?" I said as I walked up to Jessica, who was on the floor crying from the way she got hit.

"Steph cut it out, she's really not in the mood." Jayden said.

"Bull-Shit,"  I said knowing that my word choice was a bit harsh. 

Before I was even able to continue my scolding, Logan pulled me away from the dancer and gave me a scolding of my own. 

"How about you? Do you think you're a badass? Would you have been able to handle Cassandra and her dance crew if they would of jumped in?" Logan spoke out, "You girls don't think."

If I was mad before, than Logan pissed me off. "Alex take me home." I said as I got my bags and started making my way towards an exit. 

During the car ride I was hella quiet, Alex and Darren also scolded me for fighting. As if I would of let myself get hit without defending myself. I told them to shut up and to either talk to themselves or put music on. 

Logan had my phone ringing and buzzing and I knew that if we talked while we were both mad, then the situation would get out of hand so I decided to just ignore his calls and turn my phone off. 

I was so thankful when I saw that we were pulling into our driveway, I literally hopped out the car and tried to make my way upstairs until I heard my mom's voice.

"I met with her today, she called me in, I have no reason to be calling her myself so don't come at me telling me shit!" Mom screamed at my dad, both of my brothers and I stared . I guess I'm not the only person mad in this household. 

"Listen Gabriela, I understand that what we did was wrong and that the kids aren't at fault, but you had no reason to go meet up with that woman. I don't want problems in our family." my dad said. 

"I had a reason. You lied to me, for almost 10 years! As a woman I was hurt, as a wife I was hurt, as a human I was hurt. You are not going to be telling me what is right or wrong when you couldn't figure it out on your own all those years ago!" my mom continued to say, my siblings and I were now outside their bedroom door eavesdropping trying to figure out what happened, although I'm sure we have the same guess. 

"Gaby, just believe me, it was only that one time, I didn't know she would get pregnant!" my dad pleaded, at that moment Alex lost it. As you could of already guessed with what happened with Diana, he hated cheaters. Alex barged into my parents' room and started to push my dad away from my mom calling him names. 

"Bastard, my mother gave you her best years, three children and you went and did that garbage? The twins were born already when you did stupid shit. And you still left that woman pregnant. You're a disgust, you are no role model for me. You put my mom through all the pain she doesn't fucken deserve!" And with that last word Alex hit my dad. I started crying nonstop, I was running towards my dad to push Alex off of him but Darren held me back and wouldn't let me get close. 

"Darren do something! That's my dad! DAD, DAD! Mom please do something, please!!" I continued to sob as my twin just held me back, my dad had never hit us, so I wasn't really surprised when he didn't hit Alex back, but I was still worried about the fact that Alex wouldn't stop and Dad didn't even try to push him away. My mom was also crying looking back and forth between Alex and my dad and us. 

She finally came back to her senses and she went to pull Alex back, "Baby, please stop, he's still your father." 

"Alex, bro, stop. He did what he did but there is still a line of respect that you crossed." Darren said as he helped my mom push the young man back. Alex kept fighting trying to get to my father who was left of the floor with a broken lip and black and blue bruises that had already started to form. I noticed the intense look that Alex gave my dad, Alex broke off from Darren's arm and walked out the door.

"Dad, tell me it's not true," I said with a whine voice, "Please tell me you didn't cheat on my mom."

"Sweety, it's true, but I'm sure both your mom and I, didn't want you guys to find out like this, I personally didn't know about it until a couple months ago." My dad said with tears in his eyes making his way to both Darren and I. 

Looking over at my mom, I saw nothing but a woman who is broken down, probably wondering where she failed as a woman and as  wife, looking at us with tears in her own eyes. My mother, my father, my siblings, my family, why do I suddenly feel like our lives are about to make a complete turn?

Hey I'm sorry about my lack of publishing but I don't have internet access so I can't type nor publish as often as I can. Also please keep in mind that I'm barely starting to create a name for myself in this Wattpad community of wonderful, creative writers and that I am also working on another story besides DBNS, so please bear with me. 

Although no one has pointed it out, I am also aware of my mistakes, again, I promise I'll go back and fixed them as soon as I can :) Please continue to enjoy the stories! Don't be afraid to voice your opinions, I am very open to advice, tips, suggestions, comments, and opinions.