BACKGROUND

HEY EVERYONE :) I'm really glad you're here, this is my first story ever so I hope you continue to read and enjoy!! Please leave behind any comments, advice, opinions, or suggestions you may have!!

Stephanie is 15, just started high school, she has 2 brothers, her twin Darren, and Alex who is 17. They all live in a 4 bedroom house with their parents Caleb and Gabriela, their life was almost picture perfect. Please keep in mind the word, 'almost.' Steph didn't have many guy friends besides Jayden, and that was only because he had been with her for the longest time of their life. They hanged out with Kristina, their other friend, and Darren.

It's been 3 months after the start of their freshman year of high school, and let's just say much hasn't happened. Jayden and Darren were in the football team so that automatically gave them a higher social status at school because they were each 'one of the boys,' they at lunch with the team and often invited Kristina and Stephanie to eat with them. Alex was a junior and couldn't really bother with a sport since his grades were very important to him, but that didn't keep him from breaking hearts.

The recognition that both her brothers and her friend had around the school also brought Stephanie to the top of the social pyramid, many wanted her but no one could have her. This was made clear by her brothers and Jayden. Stephanie has freedom of her own, she goes out and has fun with friends and often goes to parties, but no boy was allowed to even think about her in an inappropriate way.

Stephanie has always been an innocent girl, never had a boyfriend, she still hasn't kissed anyone, and she gets good grades, but don't let her innocence fool you. Only those who know her know that she's a party animal, she's part of the dance team at school because she loves dancing. Every chance she has, she's out with her brother and friends at parties, or just random nights out.

She knew how to care for herself, despite having her family around and having a small number of friends, she never felt alone, she never felt the need to have a boyfriend or more friends. If she wants to dance, Kristina is there, if she wants to dance with a guy, there's Jayden.

Jayden has Alex's and Darren's complete trust, they technically grew up together and he's like one of their siblings, Kristina is a different case, she is Stephanie's best friend, but she started off as Darren's girlfriend. Darren, being a brother, a boyfriend, and a friend, has always been very nice and friendly, loyal and cute. He was okay with literally anyone but he always warned the boys to stay away from his sister and girlfriend.

Because of this constant warning, the whole team just looks at Stephanie as a sister as well, they take care of her, except for one guy. Logan Hayes, he was a sophomore but he knew Stephanie because of Darren, they would often talk during lunch because Logan would start up a conversation with Stephanie.

Logan was member of the football,basketball, and soccer teams, and met Stephanie through Darren and Jayden. To Logan, Stephanie was a challenge, he didn't treat girls as trophies or used them for bets, but girls were always lining up to be with him, and Stephanie wasn't one of those girls. Everyone thought he was one of many fuckboys because he's had numerous girlfriends, but they never lasted.

Logan knew Jayden and Darren were always with Stephanie, so he made sure to get a her without them noticing. Doing little gestures here and there, walking her to class, giving her little notes, until he finally got what he wanted. 

They managed to start dating, secretly at first and then they decided to make it official. At first everyone was surprised since Logan had never been able to stay with one girl for more than 2 weeks. Let's just say Jayden, Darren, and Alex didn't take it well at first. But they slowly started to realize how happy Stephanie looked and decided to allow another guy to watch over their sister.

HEY EVERYONE this chapter is officially edited, please continue to read the following and I hope you all enjoy this story!! I will continue to edit and upload new chapters. This is my first time doing this whole wattpad thing and as much as I enjoy it, I still make mistakes so please bear with me and feel free to give me advice and tips.