18. What Just Happened? PT 1

WITHOUT FURTHER DISTRACTIONS, LET'S GET STARTED 

P.S I HAD TO REPUBLISH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME IT WAS JUST PUBLISHED WITHOUT A TITLE :)) SILLY ME LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEPHANIE'S POV

The rest of the remaining week was awkward, like Jayden and I weren't really talking and my friends spent a lot of time with my brothers, specially during lunch so I didn't hang out with them unless we had a class together which is sad.

The football team is the same, the boys are leaving so it's heartbreaking for me to be honest but it's ok.

Right now I'm handing in my last assignment of the day before the end because it is finally FRIDAY!!

Don't get me wrong, I will miss this school and my beautiful and handsome friends but I do need to leave this place ASAP and start a new chapter in my life---(no pun intended)---- and begin school and meet new friends.  

Later on tonight is our neighborhood goodbye party for my family and I. I am honestly super excited and nervous because I don't know how it was planned and what might happen.

But all we can do now is wait and try to expect the unexpected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I recently walked into the lunch area and literally in less than 15 minutes I was crying.

This is how it went down.

I handed on my last assignment of the day to my Spanish teacher, Sr. Perez, and the bell rang so I went straight to lunch since today they were serving dry cranberries and those are lowkey fire.

So I walked in, got my lunch, sat down and began munching down on my food. Suddenly I heard the announcement bell go off and an upbeat song began to play. 

The doors for the lunch room opened up and in came the dance team with banners and a poster. They placed them on the table in front of me and began doing a whole routine. 

Right when they finished they all came up to me and hugged me and we all just cried together, today is my last day here and well I was already sad about leaving the dance team behind and then they come and do this whole routine for me. 

My brothers and Jayden then walked into the  lunch room with gifts of their own that I'm guessing were given to them by the players. Right after they sat down on the bench, the doors were once again opened and in walked the homegirls, Kristina and Cassie. 

They were also holding balloons and gifts bags for my brothers and I. Not to be rude but I have no clue why they got us the gifts right now, I mean we are seeing each other at our party and they will still come over and visit after the move.

But I won't say no to a free gift you know what I'm saying. 

They came and handed us our gifts and balloons and then the football team came in and began signing my poster and soon enough we were having a pre-farewell party at our usual lunch table. Almost everyone signed my poster minus Jayden, he still keeps his distance ever since that day in this very same place. 

I miss my best friend but I need to give him time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The remainder of the day was spent having people sign my poster and my balloons and just attend all my remaining classes before the bell rang and it was time to go home, and that is where I am now.

It was about to be four-thirty in the afternoon and the girls had just gotten here to get ready for tonight which was going to be huge because my parents invited a lot of co-workers.