Surprise wedding

Summar: some boyfriends surprise their partner with a date, gifts, birthday party etc... but unlike shawn decided to throw a surprise wedding for his fiancé.💍❤

Word count: 2.7

I tossed around in bed hissing as the bright light blinded me "SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES! HOW MANY TIMES DO HAVE I TO TELL YOU NOT TO OPEN THE WINDOW WHILE SLEEPING OR YOU'LL FACE MY RAGE!" I grolwed burying my head deeper into the puffy pillows.

I didn't get any response. That bastard was ignoring me on purpose. "SHAWN!" I yelled again as i hit the empty matress. The sound echoing through the quiet room. "Shawnie?" I called softly now.

I rubbed my eyes sitting up as i scanned the empty room. My cheeks heated up with embarrassment when i realised i was yelling to myself the whole time like a maniac. I groaned putting on my night robe before walking out downstairs into the living room. I yawned peeking through the door as i found melissa, my sister in law, peacefully sipping her coffee while reading a fashion magazine.

I knocked on the wooden door to get her attention."Hey where is shawn? I woke up but didn't find him next to me... and since you're here by yourself and it's strangely quiet around the house i guess marc and gabriella aren't here either..." i asked in confusion taking a seat next to her on the couch.

I snatched the magazine from her hand eyeing the new fashion line by elie saab. "Good morning to you too..." meli chuckled placing her cup on the tiny table "they... went out..." She stutterered hesitantly avoiding my now suspicious gaze.

"Yeah i am aware they're not here, i meant why did they leave without us ?" I rolled my eyes as she laughed at me nervously running her hand through her maroon light hair.

"I don't know... i think they wanted to have some fun cause they got bored of waiting for you to wake up… so me as the nice one i sacrificed myself to boredom waiting for your lazy ass to rise and shine" she raised her eyebrows as if waiting for a thank you she won't receive.

"seriously!? i have been waiting for a long time for summer to come so i could spend some time with him and just because i didn't wake up early he leaves me alone to enjoy his time out with my brother" i huffed throwing my hands in the air as i slumped back into the cushions a mixture of anger and disappointment filling me.

"First... you're not alone I'm here with you, and second... don't be so sad even if the boys aren't here we can still go have fun... have a girls day then we can join them later if you'd like" meli smiled at me placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Come on we don't need these losers, we're the cool ones aren't we" she grinned wiggling her eyebrows as i laughed.

"But i want sha..." i whined crossing my arms over my chest but she quickly covered my mouth.

"Oh just shut up... stop being childish and come with me" she snapped shaking her head.

She grabbed my hand leading me all the way back to her room. We entered the quite messy room to find two silky short dresses laced with flowers, delicately laying on her huge king size bed, the first one is red and the other one is white.

"Okay so i bought these gorgeous outfit yesterday, here you go" She told me handing me the white dress.

I pouted shaking my head stubbornly."Y/n please... they're so pretty. We can be twins" she wiggled her eyebrows waving the dress in front of my face with enthusiasm.

"Fine but i want the red one..." i arguing stubbornly pointing at the other prettier dress still laying on the bed.

"No fucking way! that's the one in your size anyway..." she refused throwing it between my empty hands.