In Which They're Alone Now

Chapter 24- In Which They're Alone Now

Pan sat on the edge of her bed as her heart hammered inside of her ears. After the ball, she and Trunks had headed home and they arrived to find it dark, further signaling just how alone they were. Pan had retired upstairs as she left Trunks to take care of the animals one last time for the night.

Now that she was alone and waiting for him, her heart and body could not calm down. There was this desire coursing through her, one that made her squeeze her legs together and grab her dress. She had never been with a man before. Although she knew the body she was in, had been with Trunks countless of times, it was still her first time.

The door opened and Trunks stepped inside. "I-" he stopped when he saw her sitting on the bed still in her dress. He must have thought she would change, but Pan didn't see the point of changing when whatever she would be wearing would just be taken off anyway.

Pan stood up and tried to not let her knees buckle as she walked over to Trunks. Her heart was growing louder with each step and Pan was almost worried that the bracelets would decide to send them into a jump like they had last time. If she and Trunks were to jump, Pan just prayed that it would be after she had a chance to sleep with him at least once.

"You're beautiful," Trunks whispered to her.

Her face grew warm as she smiled at him. "Trunks, I-"

His phone started going off and he let out a loud curse as he took it out of his pocket. Trunks huffed as he looked at the ID and answered, "what, Goten?"

"Hey!" Pan could hear Goten's loud voice. "Bulla and I are at a club downtown. Are you and Pan home yet? Do you want to join us?"

"We're home, and no we don't."

"But-"

"Goten, we're trying to have sex! Don't call me again tonight!" Trunks huffed before he clicked off the phone and tossed it to the side.

"Wow," Pan commented as she looked at where the phone laid. "I can't believe you actually told Goten we're trying to have sex." If it hadn't been for the fact that Pan knew they were in the future and knew that Goten realized her and Trunks were a married couple, she probably would have been mortified.

"Panny, it's what I've been trying to do for the last week- ever since we jumped," he told her with a sigh. "And now that we're alone..." His blue eyes darkened causing a shiver to run down Pan's spine. "Well, that is, if you want to..."

Pan's heart was still drumming inside of her chest, but strangely she didn't feel nervous anymore. She knew what she wanted and what he wanted as well. She grabbed his face before pulling it down to meet hers.

Trunks grabbed a handful of her hair as he kissed her back. His other hand came to her waist as he pulled her against him. Pan sighed into his mouth as her hands fell from his face to his chest. She grabbed his blazer and started pushing it off his shoulders until it was on the ground. She worked on his shirt next, her hands quickly undoing the buttons as she tried not to lose focus because of the way his lips felt against her neck. His hands found the zipper to the back of her dress and slowly slid it down.

Pan shivered as her dress fell to the ground, leaving her in nothing but her underwear. She wasn't cold though, her body felt as if a fire was running through her veins. Trunks leaned back to look at her and a grin spread across his face.

"Why are you grinning like that?" Pan asked him.

"Because," his hand ran up her arm to her cheek. "I was thinking that if this truly is my future, then I'm one lucky guy."