In Which There's a Confession

16- In Which There's a Confession

Pan's mind was buzzing. Trunks had kissed her twice in a single day and the last time he did it, he had even called her beautiful. Just what did that mean? Didn't he have someone he liked? Unless... His feelings for that person was fading.

Pan felt guilty for even thinking that could be possible and for hoping it was true. Trunks was just confused is all. If they were back in their own time then he wouldn't have even thought of kissing her.

"You know," Trunks spoke up, breaking the silence between them as they walked back to the hotel. "If I knew kissing you would make you so quiet then I would have kissed you a lot sooner."

Pan's cheeks grew hot as she pouted up at him. "Stop teasing me," she mumbled.

"I'm not," Trunks chuckled.

Pan let out a small sigh. She felt like she understood Trunks better now and why he didn't like his counterpart. She guessed she never really thought about things in his perspective before.

"Wow..." A kid stopped in front of them and caused them to come to a stop. He stared at Trunks in complete awe.

"What?" Trunks asked carefully.

"Your fighter costume is awesome!" The kid said.

"Huh?" Trunks knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.

"But... your hair is the wrong shade of lavender," the kid shrugged before he took off.

"It is not the wrong shade of lavender!" Trunks yelled after him with a loud huff.

Pan couldn't stop her laughter as she glanced at a pouting Trunks. "What?" She said between snorts. "That was funny!"

He let out a small sigh but didn't say anything as they continued walking. "You know there's something that I've been curious about since earlier," he said. "Why weren't you mad?"

"Mad?" Pan blinked are him in confusion. "About what?"

He let out a sigh and avoided her gaze. "That kiss he gave you," he muttered. "Don't most girls not like it when their first kiss gets stolen like that?" He huffed.

"But he wasn't my first kiss," Pan confessed without thinking.

"What?" Trunks turned around to look at her with wide eyes.

Pan gasped as her eyes widened. Oh no... She hadn't meant to say that... "What I mean is-"

"If he wasn't your first kiss then who was?" Trunks asked.

"No one," Pan squeaked as her cheeks grew hot.

Trunks stopped and turned to look at her. "You're acting way too damn suspicious," he told her as he narrowed his eyes at her. "Do I know him?"

"W-why are you wanting to know?" Pan asked.

"I'm curious," he told her. "And the way you're acting and blushing is making me even more curious."

"I'm not blushing!" Pan gasped, even though she could feel her cheeks grow hotter.

"Who was it?" He asked again. "Does Bulla know about it?"

"No, she doesn't," Pan muttered as she side-stepped away from him. "Can we drop this?"

"C'mon Panny, tell me yours and I'll tell you mine," he teased as he followed behind her. "Did you just kiss him once or did you two date? Were you in school or-"

Pan sighed loudly as her heart hammered. He was worse than Bulla with his questions. "It was you!" She confessed as she turned around to look at him.