Chapter 1 "Intro"

I haven't ever been in a relationship more than 2 weeks, because the boys are all snobs and only want one thing I wish the boys that went to my school "erringtin high" would act mature. They always "rag" on you and call you names,uff I'm Soo sick of it and the girls here, Its like there is like a fight everyday because of rumors. But it's mostly the crazy girls,I don't hang out with them, I hang out with my group of friends there names are
-Abby
-Carmen
-Zeharrah
-Alex
-jasmine
-Yasmin
-Hannah

There's only 8 of us, Which were the quiet and apparently "popular rich ones" tho none Of us are rich, people like to think what they think Soo let them think that. I mean me and the girls all have big houses and iphone.. And I guess nice clothing's but we work for that stuff except for the house part, but we have too pay our car bills and clean our house we do normal stuff. "We're normal too" we get nothing handed too us.
I currently live with my grandma because my mother died of cancer when she was 26 she would be 30 now. And my father became depressed and killed himself because of the pain, yeah I know what your thinking... "Omg great example" but my father loved my mom a lot And as much as it hurt me that both of my parents are gone now. I have to live with it, but my grandma was glad enough To take me in. I'm 17 and college is coming quickly 3 more days. Here where I live we don't have summer we have longer breaks but no summer.we have saturday,Sunday,Monday off everyday... I think it's kinda cool I actually like school a lot besides the boys and the girl fights.