Chapter 25

Payton's p.o.v

I seen nialls been with that chick I think she's a model or something but I'm way hotter. Her name is Lilly Jenner.
She has brown hair and she's tall
I would have went back to niall last year but I just really felt like I needed to get my shit together.
I really do love niall and I miss him Soo much.
But there's really no way I can he's with that other girl and i don't know how to get him back... maybe I should text him?

So I get out my phone and text him.
Me:hey
Niall:...who's this?
Me:Payton duh.
Niall:we'll what do u want?
Me:niall you don't have to be rude at all, I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out sometime?
Niall:I never will hang out with you again because I don't like you and nether does Lilly so leave and stay the fuck out my life .

I was kinda hurt when he texted me this because I don't know what came over him at all.
He was never rude to me,

I've been away from niall for a while and my I haven't had any cancer signs yet. I'm Soo glad to.
Because I don't want to die without niall right by my side.

Niall's p.o.v

Lilly what are you doing on my phone I say coming from the bathroom.

"Ooh nothing babe I just had to call my mother real quick"
"Ohkay" I say with a fake smile.
"Niall"
"yes hun"
"I'm so ready to have kids with you"

I don't say anything back to her because she's basically trying to get it my head or something...

"Let me see my phone"
"Why do u have something to hide"
"I'm sure you've already been through my fucking phone"
"i haven't niall" she looks at anything but my phone.
"Look me in the eyes"
"Stop"
"Then your lying"
"WELL WHO THE FUCK IS PAYTON SAYING SHES MISSES U AND SHIT AND WHY THE FUCK DOES SHe HAVE HEART EYES BY HER NAME IS SHE HOT IS SHE A FUCKIN MODEL IS SHE ON REALITY TV I DONT GET IT NIALL ..... FUCK ....*she screams in frustration* DANG NIALL I DIDNT WANNA HAVE TO DO THIS LIKE .....WHY.....WHY...WHY.. ARE U CHEATING ON ME" she yells so fast and she looks frustrated. she falls to the ground and starts shaking.

"Woah slow down"

"DONT TELL ME WHt the fuck to do"

"Okay first of all I'm not cheating on you and second of all u need to calm down and chill"

"NIALL DONT give ME That sHIT I WANNA KNOE BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T BE TEXTING YOU SAYING yall shoild HANG OUT"

"we'll let me see my phone and I'll tell her I'm taken by the prettiest girl in the fucking world"

"IVE ALREADY took CARE OF IT" then she walks outside and of course I follow.
And when I got outside to see what she was doing she was walking in a circle with my phone held high in her hand... she was truly crazy.
Then as soon as I blink she throws my phone down on the Ground smashing it into a thousand pieces. then she look up at me and smiles...

"You fucking bitch"
"yep"
"What the fuck" I yell and she walks past me inside and shuts and locks the door though it's my house. so I sit on the porch and time passes by and Harry passed by my house.
"Hey lad... Did u loose ur key it's 9 pm wat r you doing sittin outside"
"Lilly went through my phone an I guess Payton texted so she texted her back and then Lilly confronted me and killed my eardrums with her yelling then she took my phone outside and smashed it, then she went past me and shut the door and locked it"

"Mann that's crazy and it's your house"

"Yeah I know"

"We'll come over to my place all the boys are there.. we couldn't get ahold of you"

"Yeah thanks to lilly"