Chapter 22

Niall's p.o.v

"Really Sarah..I'm not your baby or your lover or any of that stuff, okay so get the fuck out of here"
"but niall i-"
"GO"
And she leaves my sight why does everything have to suck so bad.
"Lad,are you going to let her walk out your life again? it haven't even been a day that she left yet and you were looking horrible now are you really going to let that happen again"says Liam
"Liam.. it's not easy, leave niall alone"
"Ether way we loose someone"
"I have to go after her I can't...stay and watch her die"
i run to the bathroom. (the girls)
I open the door
and there she was.. sitting on the floor "it doesn't even matter niall... I'm just upset that I'm going to die one way or another"
"No your not... I'm going I help you, I'm going to help us"
"How..there's no way"
"We'll because I am a celebrity... I have bodyguards and i can have the cops watch me 24 hours"
"Niall... but there's something else"

I get a little nervous.. I really don't want to hear what she going to say... I feel like it's going to be bad.

"What is it"
"I have cancer in my blood niall I could die any day"
"W-what"
"I'm Sorry niall I didn't want to even fall in love with you... really I don't want to be with you because I don't want u to love me anymore than u do..i don't want u in pain from me dieing..i
Want you happy I want you to be with a girl who has a chance to be with you forever.. I cant help this niall... it runs in my family"

I don't even reply back to her I leave the bathroom and call a taxi, while waiting outside.
"Hey niall wat are you doing"a drunk Louis asks

I don't say a word to him I just look at the sky... As if I cursed this world for being so cruel.

"Niall....."
Louis ask's again

"Hey are you okay you look like you just witnessed someone getting hit by a bus"
"Something like that" I reply
"What happen" he's says new soberly
".... I just found out I can never be happy again"
"That's not true lad you've got us"
I shake my head.. and get into the taxi.
"To west bill ford please"
"Sure thing sir"
...................................

When I got home.... I lay down On my bed, I don't cry and I don't sleep... I just silently stare at the other side of the bed.. Were Payton used to lay her beautiful little head.
I don't even have anything in my mind.. I'm just Soo mixed with every emotion I have about now.
I don't even know how to explian..
I thought happy endings were possible.
"
Maybe I should text her I don't her go too much but they say if you love her let her go. who in the hell does that shit to be honest.

me:Payton i love you a lot I wasn't even.messing around with that girl... it was Harry's plan to use her because he figured you would come to the club alone and see my with another girl and you would flip and get angry and fight the chick or say that I was yours.. I love you Soo fucking much without you I'm depressed, I can't act right I can't breath right, I can't see right, I can't even love myself right... I might as well quit music forever why sing with no emotion your the missing key to my heart an you unlocked it but now your gone and my heart is breaking because my queen isn't with me.
Babe i rather die for you then to die without knowing the love of my life beer forgave me or never came back.

A few hours later she texts back.
Sent at 3:40 am
Babe: I'm already too away... I love you niall Soo freaking much it hurts me. way more then it should hurt you.

I was still awake and Soo I texted her back.

Me:we'll this pain that I'm feeling makes me wanna kill myself.
Babe:the pain I have in my heart feels like it's forever.
Me:it won't be if you come back to me
Babe:... It's too late
Me:it's never too late
Babe: u let me leave anyway why the hell do you care.
Me:they say if you love her then you have to let her go.
Babe: you can find Soo much better anyway.
Me:WERE CAN I FIND A BETTER GIRL THAN YOU TELL ME .. BEAUSE there's only one that exist an I'm curious to were your seeing thing? Because your the only beautiful girl in the world i seem to notice.
Babe:.... stop there everywhere.
Me: your right... they are everywhere I can't see right because every time I look. Anywhere your in front of me.
Babe: but I hate you
Me:you will never hate me.
Babe:Soo you may be right
Me:I am
Babe:it doesn't matter anywhere cancer will soon come for me niall... you won't love me then
Me:I will always love you.
Babe: your the reason to why I can't think right.