24

-Nialls p.o.v-

I didn't say anything back to Harry that night, because I was so
Hurt that he wouldn't find me another Payton. but he did find me a different girl her name was Lilly,
Okay
Okay.
She was pretty and different,
But she was a shopaholic.
She always made me loose 25 grams a week.
And I mean I didn't care but she is also in some way a nice bitch.
And she lives with me
After 3 weeks of being together.

"Harry" she says Turning herself to me. while laying in the bed.
"Yes lilly"
"I love you" she says and the words make me weak. I'm not so sure if I should lie and say I love her too or just change the subject.

"How's your mother doing"
"HARRY OH MY GOD"
"wat babe wat?"
"Do u not love me?"
"Lilly we've been together for 3 weeks how could I"
"We'll I must have fell in love with the wrong man" she says angrily gathering her clothing's.
"LISEN TO YOURSELF YOU ONLY FELL IN LOVE WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY AND A BIG HOUSE" I scream at her to get it through her head.

"We'll Harry I don't think I give a shit now seeing how I'm leaving your ass" she says to me.

{Payton leaving sets the image in my mind}

"And Harry fuck you!" She yells but you can barley understand because she can't talk with her tears streaming down her cheeks fast.

{remembering Payton's crying because of me sets the next image}

"Lilly wait.. I do love you"
"No you don't Harry, you obviously want me when I'm gone"
"No I want you right now" I said and ran and kissed her, I kissed her like I would have kissed Payton before she left.

Lilly smiles.
"Okay Harry I'll stay. You better be lucky I just love you Soo damn much"
"I love you too" the words I knew I didn't mean.
"Harry if you really want to show me you love me then prove it" she says with a smirk.
And I catch on really fast she wants to --bang bang-- me.

I didn't have a problem with that but I've only done it a few times and the only time Ive actually done it for love was with Payton. it was the greatest prize I could have won.
It was perfect.
And I don't think anything could compare to it. but I smirk at Lilly and take off my shirt.
"Oooh I'll prove it"
even tho I didn't want to do it.
I was going to because I had to or things would go downhill.
But I pull down my pants and about time I got done thinking about everything Lilly was standing at the bedroom door she was all naked. Except she had on a sexy robe.
She looked sexy herself without no clothing's so I layed in bed and took off my underwear.
Gently grabbing a condom and putting it on.
She started walking closer to me but she walked really slow.
And it made her look even sexier which gave me a boner.

Soon she kissed me gently then she kissed my neck and other places so I just switched places with her so I was now on the top and then we got down to business.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 hours later we were done and it was the most fun I had in a year.
We talked,she screamed a couple times, we both were just having the time of our lives.

I'm just glad that for once I forgot about Payton for a little bit.
To be honest i feel like I'm falling out if love.