Chapter 17

Me and niall decide to go to the local football game that is happening.
When we get there fans aren't all excited and everything.. Matter of fact the didn't even care we were there... they'd glance at us then they'd go back to there game's...
It's been like 4 months now ..
And everything's going great... me and niall fight here and there but it's good
"COME ON... RUN THE BALL WITHOUT GETTING TACKLED THIS TIME"
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.."
People yelling into my ears are really gettin on my nerves.
"MY GRANDMA CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU HILLSIDE!!!!"
"Yeah .....HIS GRANDMA.."
"Sit down Gary, sir" says a guy in front of me I suppose is Gary
"AFTER THESE IDIOT's run THE damn ball without gettin hit"
"NOW Gary"
"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP fredd"
"Gary calm down"
After fredd says calm down Gary pushes fredd.
and fredd come back with a swing , Gary dodges it and tackles him punching him.. Again and again...
Then everybody starts fighting out of now were.. and some guy pushes me.. Off the bleachers which we were a little high like 6 bleachers high...
I luckily didn't get hurt but niall helped me up.
"Wtf ..." Niall says
"What you gonna do pretty boy" the guy says... niall turns to look at me then he swings an hits the guy in the face... the dude was just like k/o he didn't get back up... I don't even know if he breathing...
"Niall ... I don't know if he's breathing"
"Whatever let's leave before one of us get really hurt"
And me and niall leave...
The football game was 35- 3
We loss..obviously

*ring ring*
"Hello"
"Yes is this Payton crystal brooks?"
"Yes.."
"We'll were sorry to inform you but your grandma has died.. She died .. at 6:14 pm...today, she had left a 'will' for you"

Did he just really say... Omg .... the only family meme bet I had left basically... had left this world the one who's been here for me this whole time.. is gone the one who told me how my mother was such a great child the one who gave birth to mother.. the closet thin I have to my mother... the one who's only done what was best for me the one who was there for my every break down with all the guys.. the one who tucked me in at night.. the one who told me everything was gonna be alright...
She can't be gone...
"noo... Nooo... Noo she can't... she can't leave it's not time... Nooo I need her back" I yell while falling to the ground
"I'm sorry miss brooks.. please come by to the hospital later"

I throw my phone and break down I to tears... The pain comes back
"Baby what's wrong" niall says.
"Who called you" he try's again
"Tell me."
I try to talk but I can't talk through the tears... Have you ever tried to talk and not be able I because the tears won't stop..
"Niall.... She's gone" I manage to get out
And he didn't even have to ask who,
He held me.. till I stopped crying... which was a while, because I cried for 5 hours straight...
And now tht I did stop
I ask god how could you..
"How could you... You bastard.. Why must you kill my family and make me suffer... I don't care if it's there time to go...I just wanted my grandma to live at least... you Bastard I HATE YOU JESUS!!!" I yell
Even tho I didn't mean anything I said about hating him I had to get my angry out... because it really wasn't fair.

"Calm down Payton.. good things will happen"
"DAMMIT NIALL DONT TELL ME GOOD THINGS ARE GOIN TO HAPPEN..BECAUSE I CAN TELL YOU NOW NOTHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL DUMP ME BEAUSE IF YOU DONT WATCH OUT YOUR FAMILY MIGHT DIE TOO" I YELL TO NIALL , and then walk To the room to go cry some more