Chapter 18

Niall's p.o.v

I was kinda hurt that she said that to me but... I had to understand she lost a family member ...
Her last one... wait
Didn't she have a sister?...
//what the hell did she say her name was\\
//ahh her name was amber\\

I search her name on Google and stuff and her number comes right up... she's doing really good.. it looks like she's a doctor..
I ring her

"Hello, dr.brooks here"
"Um yes... I have an emergency"
"What is it? Sir..."
"Is your name amber"
"Yes, but sir what is emergency"
"My girlfriend.. need help"
"What's wrong with her.. and what's her age and name"
"She's 19... And her name is Payton crystal brooks."
"Omg...WHATS WRONG WITH HER"
"she... is going through a big breakdown... like she's crying a lot and threatening to kill herself"
"Sir... whts your name?"
"My name is niall horan and your Payton's sister... I believe and the reason she's having his breakdown is because she thinks she has no one because all her family members died"
"What..no she lives with our grandma"
"She died a couple hours ago"
"Oh...my gosh" *sniffles*
"I know it's Soo wrong to tell you over the phone but.. yeah"
"No no it's okay... can you give me your address so I can come see my sister"
I tell her Yes as give her the address
And say goodbye.

~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

Payton's p.o.v

I open the door.. with mascara still on my cheeks from crying all night...
And this morning,
Anyways I see my sister standing there.
".........Amber"
"Payton.. you look horrible, what have you done to your beautiful face"
not wanting to say it..
I looked down and next thing I know is amber is giving me a hug,
"I've missed you.. you are all I've got"
"Same.. Lil sis your all I got"

Amber soon encourages me to take a shower and go out to breakfast with her.
Which I did..
Now Amber isn't really my sister she's my best friend she's really close to me Soo I all her my sister.. we'll sents she used to be because back when my mom was with a different man... His name was tom his last name was brooks so my mom. Let me keep the last name sents ambers was that.. But then my mom Divorced tom to go back to my real dad..
But me and aver meant through Tom and we just stayed sister in our hearts.
Nobody knows how painful it was for us when we realized we could never be real sister's
But as time grew we became really close and bonded over everything.