Chapter 6

I have one more day of school I say out loud.
One more day of hell then its over.
I didn't eat lunch because I couldn't face anybody Soo I hid in the girls bathroom until my grandma told me she told the school I was leaving.
Then I ran as fast as I could out that hell son of a "school",
Anyways I was about to open my car ,when someone grabbed my arm back. I turn around not caring who it was.
"What!!!" I yell seeing it was niall
"Don't leave" He says
"Can you jut leave me alone"
"I really like you, payton"
"And I really hate you right now"
"Please, I didn't mean to blow you off like that,but when you fell I helped you up and our eyes met, and something sparked ,idk if you felt it but i did and it was amazing..."
"Stop niall"
"Please, why can't you at least... let me show you the time of ur life,let me show you that I really like you"
"Look, that's sweet but no.."
"You know I think it's pretty fucked up that you lead me on,and won't even give me a chance"
"NIALL IVE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR 2 days... and I didn't lead you on..it was you that lead on yourself" when I say those's words he let's go of my hand he had a hold of, and he looks at me in disbelief,and walks away running his hands through his hair. I felt bad but I got into my car and left.. I didn't cry this time because I knew I made the the right choice, maybe I did like him but it's whatever theres no use in getting hurt again and hearing those stupid words "sorry"