Chapter 23

Nialls p.o.v

About a year passes by and I've been sader then ever. at this point I don't even know why I'm even living anymore because honestly she was my one missing key to my heart....she did say she loved me tho. But it wasn't enough.
I turn on the tv and what I didn't want to see at he moment comes up. it was a commercial of Payton at her new concert it's called 'breaking'
But tbh I think it should be called a mistake.
Because her songs suck, are they'll false lies.
Plus
The only reason she even became famous was because word got out that me and Payton 'were' dating then my record label decided to sigh her.
Just because she was the biggest star they were talking about.
I mean Payton can sing but I just don't like that her songs are about falling in love and together forever and just stupid stuff she's never accomplished. she's saying what it feels like when she really doesn't know how it feel.

And I just want her back.

________
"Lad you have to get up sometime you've been in this room for a month sent's our last tour"
"I just feel like dying alone in my room so leave harry"
"No"
"Yes please I don't want you to see this pain I'm feeling"
"Lad. She's gotten her a boyfriend and I think you should find you another to love... maybe give your heart to another girl try over lad eh?"
"OOH YOUR SOO SMART HARRY.... THATS THE REASON IM SITTING IN THIS ROOM RGHT NOW, IS BECAUSE OF GIVING MY HEART AWAY"
"sorry lad... But niall you need to get over her, she's just a piece of shit"
"Harry don't say that... because he's not a piece of shit and if you say it again I will punch you"
"Sorry mate"
"It okay Harry I know your just trying to do the best for me"
"Okay lad"
"Okay fine... I'll get dressed, and I'll take a shower and shit like that"
"Alright mate" I have the perfect girl"
"Harry she must have blonde hair and blue eyes the color of the ocean and a tan body and colored pink in her hair an stuff ooh and Harry she has to be able to sing,like Payton sings, and she must love me already" I tell Harry.
"Niall I can't and I won't find another Payton. This girl won't break your heart"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>