Chpater 26

Nialls p.o.v

When I got to the lads house I told them everything and then everything got took care of.  I got my house back and my keys but I didn't get Payton back.
Instead a few days later on the news I heard she died of a plane crash I was sad but I cant go to her funeral because my agents arnt letting me.

So I sit in my room.
And cry.
I look up and I see a girl figure come closer to me.
I couldn't really tell if she was evil or not or real or not bc my eyesight had faded Bc of so Much tear still coming down.

"Niall"
A girl says.

So I look up and it's Payton...
"Payton" I stand up and whip my tears off.
"Niall don't cry I'm in a better place now and plus I'm here with you, I'm actually happy Niall"

"Payton I love you so much I though we were going to be together forever"

"Niall we are together"

"No your dead!"

"Niall I'm here now there's no reason to cry"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Please don't leave my side again"

"I have to they need me"

"We'll I need you it's not fair that they can take such a beautiful person away from this world"

"Niall how come u didn't go to my funeral"

"I cant"

"Niall don't let people tell u what u can do and what u can't do"

"We'll they took my cars and stuff"

"Look outside"

"What? U got me a car"

"It's pretty simple niall"

"Thankyou"

I run outside and get inside the car and race myself to Payton's funeral

I soon make it in time for were the people are singing.

Then they get done singing everyone's crying besides me.

"Would anyone like to have some words to say about her" the preacher says.

I raise my hand and walk up on the stage.

"I love Payton like alot.. Because she was my everything, we did everything together an I still don't even agree of why we broke up.
But every since then I have been beggin God and jesus to being her back to me and to just show her how much I love her and will never make the same mistake I will take care of we and show her what being loved is again. She never got the opportunity to grow up with her mom and dad because they died a little too soon. But I wanted to have a family with her and just have a good time. being parents.
I thought that we were Invincible and nothin could stop us from being that perfect couple. we never fought a lot.
And I remember I met her Bc she was friends with my lad Harry and then I moved next door to her grandma who also died a few months ago, she wasn't the same after that.
But i just wish I had one more chance. to hold her and to kiss her and and to be with her. to love her one more time and to look into thoses beautiful perfect blue eyes of hers, sorry it hurts to think of her and then me not getting to see her smile again,"

I close my eyes trying to find more words that sum up my heartbreak and how much I'm in in love with payton.
And I just break down and start crying on the ground. an I bang my hands on the ground.
"ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR WHY DID U HAVE TO TAKE AWAY MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL"
I scream.

Some people help me up and bless me and say I will be with her soon.
So I stand up tall and wipe off the tears.
"Here's some videos of me singing with payton.
I think
This was our first date."

I wake up in a rush.

"Niall what's wrong?"

"Payton?"

"Yes babe?"

"Oh thank god it was a dream"
~~~~~~
The end!!!