Chapter 15

(A/N=just pretend that's Payton. up there in the picture)

The way he looks at me is the look I have been looking for.. I know I think about him everyday and every-hour but... Know I truly know that love concurs all... me and niall both ended up dropping out of college and getting home schooled just in case we didn't clear that up..

I walk downstairs too fix me and niall breakfast I figured he was in the bathroom...
When I got down stairs there was a note.

'Dear payton,
I love you lots but I had to go to the studio I would have woken you up but your Soo cute when you sleep it's adorable, also we are going to my lads 5sos party Soo put your beautiful little head back to sleep and get more rest.

Xoxo,
Niall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile at the note he gave me and laugh a bit...
I get on twitter and rant about the rumors going on.
When I get off I don't feel sleepy at all,
But I couldn't really function.. I keep falling over everything.
I need too get out this fucking house I swear being here makes me feel like a prisoner because niall doesn't want us being seen in public... because paparazzi will say things we both don't want to hear.
I don't know what he exactly meant but I agreed because I didn't want to make him angry.

It's about 6pm when niall gets back...
"Ready to go to the party payton"
"Yes" I smile
I had on a black dress but niall made me change because he said he didn't want a lot of people looking at me...
I totally knew what he meant
But I thought it was unfair,
But again I didn't want to make him mad and stuff Soo I just simply changed into a sweater and some black pants then put my hair into a ragady ponytai.
"Don't worry love you still look gorgeous"
i roll my eyes... kinda irritated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to the party everyone is here...
And Luke walks up to us
"Ayyoo mate.. Thanks for coming"
He says giving a hug I niall, luke then looks toward me "who's the beautiful girl"
"My lovely Payton" naill says
"Ooh your girlfriend" Luke says backing up
"Yes mate" naill says... with his eyebrows going up a little bit as if luke needs to shutup.
"Niall what's going on" I say
"Nothing payton"
"I'm sure there's something up"
"There's nothing up" he says with a straight face as if he was about to hit me if I didn't close my mouth
"Niall I'm not kidding" I say
He walks away toward a group of other guys.

"I'm sure niall dressed you" Luke says with a chuckle
I nod and walk off....
I call my friend Carmen and Abby to the party.
and they come..
"Hey pay pay" Abby says
"Hi Abby and hey carmen"
"What's wrong"
"I can't tell you know.. But let's all 3 of us dance for now"

And we go out and dance..

~~~~~~
I leave with my friends Instead of niall...
so when we get back to Abby's house which is around the corner from were eds party was,
We start talking
"Okay so spill" says Abby
"Well life with niall is like a fairytale he treats me right and he knows what I want, he's just so perfect.... but honestly lately have changed... a little but.. niall doesn't want me going outside anywhere Thts not with him..
Like he's Soo protective but then he's not.. And idk at the party he didn't even want to admit I was his girlfriend to luke.. I think he's cheating because I can't even watch tv or go outside and if I talk to to paparazzi's he says he will be pissed at me... and he's always gone like today earlier this morning he was gone.... And he left a note saying that he was at the studio with the boys, I highly doubt it, because I called Harry and he said they weren't at the studio and that nobody was...
Idk I might break up with him"

Carmen starts tearing up
"Aww baby give me a hug, all guys are jerks you can't change them all"
"I really thought he was the one to" I say holding back tears
"Hun!!! Fuck him he's fucked up because your beautiful you don't need a guy too tell you things you wanna hear then he like goes and messes with someone else telling them the exact thing he told you" Yells Abby

I think about what drama it will cause to dump niall....
just then my phone rings
"It's niall... be quiet" I whisper

"Payton"
"What"
"We're did you go"
"I went with my friends"
"Dammnit payton"
"Wat I can't hang out with my friends"
"No !! Why do you always have to try and pick a fight everyday with me"
"Niall I'm not picking a fight" I look at the floor so my friends couldn't see how hurt I really am
"Yes you are picking a fight Payton... Just stop"
"NIALL I HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING"
"Look no need to yell"
"No niall I'm tired of this bulldog and I know your cheating on me.. just tell me who she is"
"Wat"
"I know"
"I'm not cheating on you"
"Why must you lie"
"I'm not!!"
"Then were, were you at this morning because u weren't at the studio like u said"

It goes silent for a few minutes
"Okay.. I lied but that's it...and I certainly wasn't cheating on you I would never"
"Then why were u mad at the party when luke asked if I was your gf"

"Because he wanted me to say no Soo he could make fun of me... he wanted you.... but i had already had you... Luke is jealous of me and you he wants to be your boyfriend and stuff"
"What about the tv thing why are you Soo strict"
"Because the channels are Soo stupid all the do is lie and stuff... and I don't want you apart of any drama that goes on"
"What about this morning you never answer my question, why did you not tell me were you were going"
"I went to my ex girlfriends house"

There it was..
Thoses words that stabbed me in the heart.

"Butt...Payton we didn't do anything bad... I swear to god.."
"W-w-wat happend"
"I went there because her little sister was having a little get together and she wanted me too sing"

I click end on my iPhone i don't know why but I feel there's more to the story...I started crying and my friends cried with me.