Chapter 3 Chapter 3

Payton's p.o.v
after school ended I got into my car
And drove off.
There were people next door to me moving in. not that I cared I was in a shitty mode.
But I did glance over too see what they looked like there was 5 boys and a lady
I noticed one had blonde hair and the others had brown.. The blonde one was truly the cutest.
I get out my car..
\\ooh shit there's harry\\
Hopefully he's not moving in over there or I'm telling my grandma were moving or I'm going to college early.
Anyways Harry spots me and coming a running my way.
"Look I'm sorry for what happened today" he said
I fake laugh "can u not.. Harry sorry Is Soo old, if your sorry you would prove it" and I look down before a tear comes out. and before Harry could say another word I slapped him and went inside...
I started balling I HATE BOYS they play with your feelings and the worst part is most of the time they don't mean too.
I run up to my room, my grandma wasn't home Soo my chores didn't matter to me at the moment" . I blast the music and dance.. Too make myself feel better.
I hear a knock on my door
Soo I run to answer it..
It's that blonde kid
"Nice dance moves"he says
thanks I say
His smile fades as he realizes I have been crying .." What's wrong"
I smile at the thought of him Caring
"Nothing" I say
"We'll I can tell when someone's been crying,"
" Is this why you knocked on my door"
"No actually my mum wants to know if you have 2 extra boxes?
"Umm no we don't have any I would know"
he laughs a bit "we'll miss smarty pants thanks for almost helping" he walks away
"WAIT I yell"
And he runs back to me, "do you go to school around here"
"Umm I go to the college about 2 miles away"
"Ohh Soo your like a freshmen in college or whatever they call it"
"Yeahh" he says
"I'll be there in 3 days,that's funny"
"Mmmh cool"
"What's your name?"
"Niall, and your Payton so I've heard"
"I guess..." I laugh and he laughs with me
"We'll I gotta go" he says
I admire him while he runs away.. to his house
His booty on point tho I laugh at my thought.
He goes up too his mum and his "friends or brothers" idk which ever it is. "one of the boys with black spiky hair looks over to me and nudges Niall, and whispers something and Nialls face gets really red and he smiles but tries to cover it up by coughing.
And the dude with spiky hair waves me over and Harry goes back inside with Nialls mum or there mum ,whatever. Anyways I hold up my Pointer finger motioning "wait"
And I run back inside to get some better clothing's on.. we'll not really I just put I'm shorts and a crop top sents it was hot as he'll out there 🌞
The sun really needs too :cut it out: