Chapter 9

When we got to the college..
Niall then grabbed my hand and didn't let go.
It's crazy how someone can make you fall in love with them, in one day. I won't tell niall that I'm in love with him because i want to wait till the perfect time.
I get on twitter on my one free hand and I have a lot more followers I almost choke...
Niall.. what did you do to my twitter
he looks Over "I told everyone I liked you very well and tagged you"
"niall...."
"Yes my love" the word love made me blush
"I like the word love"
"I like it to" he says
I smile and he walks me to my dorm,
When we get to my dorm
This time I kiss him.
But this time it was better it felt like love.
"I found a way to let you in"
"Huh" he says
"The song halo describes my love for you"
"You love me" he asks
i smile and go inside my dorm

I hope to god I don't get heart broken.
Cause this time it feels different. then again I say that with every guy.
But this time.. it feels different

I lay down on my bed for a minute until I have too get dressed for class

After about 10 minutes of sleep I get up and get ready.. when I get ready I hear an announcement.
"LADYS AND GENTLEMEN we will be having a summer break sents, we never had one"
After that announcement I hear everyone yelling and I open my dorm as everyone's cheering and some crying. geez it's not that big of a deal,
I see niall come runnin Up to me. I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. I laugh and he gently kisses me.
Then puts me down and he asks "what do you wanna do first"
I smile "I don't know what to do, this has never happend"
"We'll my manager actually had a talk with the owner or whatever."
"Your amamzing" I say... I could have said a lot of other things but I said Amazing to sum it up.
he smirks "we'll me and the boys need to record and we had a tour for 3 months, and we still wanted to go to school.. Soo our manager made arrangements"
"Your still amazing"
"Guess what your coming with me too"
My smile fades "niall..... your fans arnt gonna like me or the image"
"Don't be silly.... They'll love you.babe"
i smile "but your fans hate everyone that gets into there way"
"They'll love you."
He then kisses me again and I realize
everyone was watching us.
And my face turns really red
"You too are the cutest couple ever" a girl says
I look at niall...
And back to the girl "were not dating"
"Ooh we'll I totally ship yall"
"Yeah thanks..." I say kinda with attitude.. I mean it wasn't her fault she had to open her dumb mouth but gezz could she not.
I laugh too eass the awkwardness.
"baby it's not awkward Soo stop fake laughing, I was just wondering how I got Soo lucky"
"Right now.. were both lucky"
"Get packing..." He said
And I smile goin back into my room
"Soo you and niall arnt dating yet.. My roommate asks
"No I've only knowed him for 3 days" but the little fucker has me madly in love with him, his smile, his laugh,his complimates, he puts his fans first, he knows when I'm sad,he makes me happy,he knows everything..."
I stop myself before I start crying because I'm Soo lucky.
"That's cute" she says
I start packing and when I get done 2 hours later.. I lay down and sleep..
Next thing I know is Niall is sleeping with me.
and his limo driver is telling is it's time to leave to his interview as the boys are waiting in the car.
Niall helps me grab my stuff and we walk out to the limo.
When we get to the limo the driver takes my stuff and puts it in the trunk and opens the door for us..harry,liam,louis and zayn were all sleep. me and niall lay on the floor seeing as there was enough space we cuddle and end up sleeping... Too