I Love You...

James's POV:

Last night after Sara left. I sat in my bed. Crying. Repeating "I love you" over and over as I thought about Sara. I ended up crying myself to sleep. When I woke I was in bed, whoever lifted me will be crippled for rehearsals, I got changed and went downstairs for breakfast, Fleur was in the kitchen, "morning James, you ok" she looked at me sympathetically, "yeah I'm fine why" I shrugged breaking a slight smile, "oh James hun, you don't need to act like a big hard man all the time, you are allowed to cry, no ones judging you, we all love and care about you and we all know you cried yourself to sleep last night whispering the words I love you, we know what relationships bring, no one has a perfect relationship, not even you" Fleur finished as more tears came, she wrapped her arms around me, giving me a warm hug, "thank you" I mumbled, "its ok, now go and wash your face and I'll make you breakfast" she smiled letting go of me.

Sara's POV:

"Come on your coming to rehearsals" Reece said pulling me out of bed, "eugh Reece 5 more minutes" I groaned, "no now or I'll tickle you" he giggled, "you wouldn't dare" I glared at him, but he did dare. A fit of laughter arose, as he searched my body for more ticklish spots, "Reece stahhp I'll wee" I said through the laughter, "come on then" he said putting his hands either side of my head and staring down at me, "fine" I huffed,"hurry up" he said pecking my lips and moving from over me, walking out of the room, I couldn't help but smile.

We walked to rehearsals, poking each other, Reece in my side as thats where i flinched the most, when we got there Reece told me to wait. So I did as was instructed of me. I watched as James looked at Reece as he walked in, faintly I heard the conversation, "where is she?" "I'm sorry, she didn't want to come, " I watched as James hid his face in his hands and his eyes went red and puffy, like he was about to cry, "she wanted me to tell you something" "what" Reece looked at me as James turned to face away from everyone, "I love you no matter what" I stepped out and smiled in the direction of the boys who were quietly giggling, James turned. Confused, was the look that plastered his face, it took a minute for it to sink in, he then dropped his hands from his face and quickly stormed towards me, which was actually quite frightening, when he reached me he stopped, and glared into my eyes, then he quickly wrapped his arms around me tugging me in for a kiss, he hugged me tight as he kissed me, there was an applaud from the boys, "and that gentleman is how its done" I heard Reece say obviously in the boys direction, Me and James both smiled against each others lips, we stood like that for a couple of seconds before his smile weakened to a straight face, "I love you Sara, I didn't realize that fully until last night, please don't leave me again, I don't think I'll cope" he nuzzled his nose against mine, "I love you too" I smiled slightly, before he brushed his lips against mine, "guys I think you've forgotten we're here for rehearsals" I heard Louis happy voice from behind us, "sorry Louis, lovers spat" Reece explained, "well as long as your ok, Sara, Simon has insisted you help these guys with big bang week, and I'd love your help" Louis smiled at me as James snaked his arm around my waist, "oh wow, thank you, I'd love to help, besides I do anything to boss these boys around" I chuckled gaining a bigger smile from Louis, "then welcome aboard."

Bit of a filler chapter but hope you enjoyed it x Outfits up at the end of the week x

Please Vote and Comment x

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks/The bæs xx